DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dirge of Onosia (Advanced) Mafia - Day 3

mcs0083

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claws? Lol, I was just answering you.

So looking at activity is meta? I don't agree with that. It's not looking across games, it's checking to see if someone is really inactive because they haven't touched the site, a la something happened in their real life, or if it's just disregarding the game.

Fair enough; it seemed kinda snarky to me, though. :tongue:

It wasn't meant to :blush:. I guess because I was on my phone I just shortened it to the bare minimum I needed to say. Sorry.

The check my posts and search function has been broked since January 20th. If you are using this method to find inactives it's not going to work so well lol. In fact .... It won't work at all you silly cheesecake.

So looking at activity is meta? I don't agree with that. It's not looking across games, it's checking to see if someone is really inactive because they haven't touched the site, a la something happened in their real life, or if it's just disregarding the game.

Fair enough; it seemed kinda snarky to me, though. tongue.gif

It wasn't meant to blush.gif. I guess because I was on my phone I just shortened it to the bare minimum I needed to say. Sorry.

The check my posts and search function has been broked since January 20th. If you are using this method to find inactives it's not going to work so well lol. In fact .... It won't work at all you silly cheesecake.

I like cheesecake.

*more twiddling of thumbs*

Is it PAST the night action deadline?! Should the mafia team be allowed to still submit a NK if they haven't yet? Part of the reason this game is slogging along right now is this night phase is taking forever, and if it's all because of the mafia team they should just lose their NK tonight. Might seem harsh but this is kinda ridiculous and night phase deadlines are there for a reason.

Oh, and I don't care about a death scene unless it contains info for nabbing scum

Ishy's 40? :blink: j/k, :wub: you Ishy

40 on April 5th. I'm old. And I see how it is now. Kick me to the curb why don't ya?

But I'm like fine wine. I get better with age. :biggrin:

Hey, that's my mom's b-day, LOL

And I wubs ya anyway, Ishikins.

*more twiddling of thumbs*

Is it PAST the night action deadline?! Should the mafia team be allowed to still submit a NK if they haven't yet? Part of the reason this game is slogging along right now is this night phase is taking forever, and if it's all because of the mafia team they should just lose their NK tonight. Might seem harsh but this is kinda ridiculous and night phase deadlines are there for a reason.

Oh, and I don't care about a death scene unless it contains info for nabbing scum

If they missed the DL for NAs, if I was the mod, they get no NK, simple as that. But that's IMHO.

You no eat?

*Doesnt know spanish*

I thought they had missed submitting their NK? And the SK has been lynched. How did the cop end up dead?

Did MCS allow a late submission?

Sorry Kae-Sis. This game seems to have it in for me. First my Warder and now my Blue-Sis. Key and Despo - you should probably tread careful at night ...

Or

It could just be coincidence >.>

Lawl

No me gusta just means "I don't like it." XD

I thought that perhaps MCS allowed a late submission, or else the mafias forgot they hadn't submitted a kill and got one in on time, since...well, no, I guess MCS said he hadn't gotten a PM like 7 minutes before the NA deadline, so they would have had to scramble. Which is certainly possible.

But I suppose it's a good idea to keep in mind the possibility of another killing role of some sort out there, just to be on the safe side.

It wasn't meant to :blush:. I guess because I was on my phone I just shortened it to the bare minimum I needed to say. Sorry.

Uh, it works. Go try it for yourself.

Also, I have it on good authority that Ithi is scum.

Vote Ithi.

Uh, it works. Go try it for yourself.

Also, I have it on good authority that Ithi is scum.

Vote Ithi.

Reeaallly......care to share how, exactly?

It doesn't work on mine ... It doesn't show any posts made after 20th January. LG and Christine have raised it as a Fault with Shendare also. That's very odd that yours works.

Also - I certainly am not that word, however neither am I on the Mafia Team. Whoever your good authority is, is misleading you.

Why have they got you to say this about me?

Archived