DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dirge of Onosia (Advanced) Mafia - Day 3

mcs0083

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MCS said most of his game info is written out in a notebook, so he's not sure he wants to type it all out. I did just ask him if Turin could mod the game if everyone PMed him their (HONEST :tongue:) role information (as in, are there any special mechanics the players wouldn't be aware of), but I dunno if everyone's up for that or not.

*****UNOFFICIAL FAKE MOD POST*****

VOTE COUNT:

End Game: Ishy, BG, Nolder, Aemon, Key, Ithi(whilst falling into the deep, deep gorge {if the game ends before you hit you wouldn't die})

Keep Playing: Despo, Song

Not voting: Locke, Meesh, Pants? (is he in this game???? did I miss him getting killed somewhere?)

With 11(or 10) basically alive, 6 required for majority.

I would say that only Song is still really enthused about playing.

Majority decision reached. How about if everyone reveals their roles and actions and we try to figure out the NA shenanigans.

@Turin--Jinx! XD

My role:

You are Athas, the Town Day Cop and a vice investigator in the Onosia Security Force. Recently promoted, you were immediately put on the task force investigating the Onosia Four. Once per day phase you may submit the name of one player and have a chance to gain a clue regarding their alignment. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Hoof never submitted a name for D1, or if he did, I was never informed of it (I asked, though, so I'm assuming not).

Day 2 I looked at BG and got "innocent"

Day 3 I looked at Key and never got a response

Oh, for the record, what made me switch my vote to Ithi and give Key more trust was when she said she could "gain a clue" as to what action the person did at night or whatever the details were. It was the "clue" thing that made me think she was telling the truth.

Hastily created Final Scene to make up for all the lack of any scenes we have had so far. Plus it gives me the chance to practise

Ithillian fell. She had been falling for a very, very, very long time. She didn't really understand why, but it gave her an interesting view of the first comet? that came burning through the blood red blushed midnight sky.

It disappeared from site and she felt an absence of sound, as if everything had suddenly been drawn into one place, and then felt the vibration in the air as the shockwave passed through her body, and then the sonic scream that made her press her hands against her ears to find some small relief.

More and more of the bright burning objects cut their way through the atmosphere and slammed into the plain above the gorge, where the remaining members of her team still stood, stunned at her choice to leave them.

More fire from the sky, this time more contained and almost precise. She heard the first screams from above as the objects struck into those gathered. That first one sounded like Key ... Good. She had been nothing but trouble and it was her fault she was now trapped in this limbo falling but not falling existance.

The next voice to cry out and suddenly be silenced was Meesh, she had been a believer and still thought they could be successful in their mission. Well it was hard to be successful when you were dead.

Song had been so excited about the mission, she had serious weaponry and was dying to try it out. The sound of her screaming as a bolt turned her into an inferno stopped that. Now she was just dying.

BG wasn't actually sure why they were there at all, he had just been waiting for a transport at the stop near the deli bar so that he could go and collect his suit from the dry cleaners. He wasn't really paying attention when the dark lumbering vehicle pulled up and stopped - and got on without thinking. He had tried to act like he knew what was going on, but actually he was completely innocent and wide eyed about everything that had been going on. He called out just once and was silent.

Ishy was not supposed to be here either, but he needed his fix and thought the group were a collection of degenerates and schemers that would be able to give it to him. She saw him appear briefly over the edge of the gorge, on fire and running around screaming like a headless chicken. She wondered whether the fire would be enough to mask the disappointment and mafia cold turkey he must now be feeling.

Pants never even knew what hit him, he had been asleep. He was hit directly in the head so never woke up.

Aemon had defended her for a while, so she was a little sad when his screams joined the others in their cacophony of death. At least he would never discover what a trusting fool he had been.

Locke, Nolder and Despo were still watching her fall. She had been one of them, but had chosen to take this path to try and save them all. It hadn't worked. They had not counted on what was happening now.

A huge glowing sphere seemed to hang lazily in the sky, like a second sunset. It's speed was deceptive and it's connection with the planet's surface was immense and terrible. Again the strange silence and then screaming shockwave that picked up her comrades like confetti and carried them far away. She held Despo's eyes for the briefest of moments before he was gone and she was alone.

And then not alone ... There was Turin come for her, she took his hand and stepped into the void, just as the shockwave's leading edge raced down the sides of the gorge and blasted her shell into atoms.

High above them all, in his isolated and insulated environment, MCS smiled to himself as he powered down the weapons systems in his ship. They hadn't been expecting that, when he had asked them to meet him here. Then he had another thought .... Powered up the weapons again and fired, a long drawn out single high energy beam this time. It burnt down to the core of Onosia and ignited it, causing a chain reaction that destroyed the whole planet.

There, that's better he thought. Nice and tidy. Nobody needs to know about this ... And now we can just pretend the whole thing never happened.

>.>

The Onosia Four hadn't trusted him one iota though, and had fitted a gravity well explosive device to his ship, just in case he betrayed them. Now that the planet was gone, so was its gravity and a tiny electrical impulse started the reaction within the small insignificant looking container. The magnetic field holding the small drop of antimatter in check was undone and miniscule worlds collided. The explosion when it happened was almost beautiful and a sense of peace settled over the void where the ship and the planet and the people had once been. Through the stars came the sound of righteous laughter as the shades of those passed saw MCS come to an end ...

Yeeeeehaaaaah, one cried. MCS is DEAD!

Permission to buzz the Tower?

The end.

Nice scene!

Oh, by the way, I never actually trusted Locke, so I thought it was funny that you implied I did when you were talking about your hammer PM or whatevs. XD

Though, Nolder was the only one I had gotten around to actively suspecting that I apparently was right about. >.>

Archived