DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dirge of Onosia (Advanced) Mafia - Day 3

mcs0083

Yay, more active people.

I know, I know, I need to up my activity too.

I think it would be fun to be the SK. I've never been SK, but I was a survivor in Krak's Monty Python game and I made it all the way to the end to meet my win condition :biggrin:.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen a serial killer win...I can't remember if it's once or twice now....once for sure on MJ, and then another time that I can't remember the outcome very clearly so I don't know if he won or not. XD

Anyway, I've never been SK. I think it would be pretty fun. :laugh: Like Ithi said, being a vig is fun, but there is that downside of worrying about who you shoot at. SK you can just shoot whoever the heck you feel like. XD

I suspect Tiink didn't go down fighting because either he thought it was pointless or else he didn't have as much time for it, ya know? *shrugs*

Hey hey everyone, just caught up and everything

well we need people to play mafia

unless you want to play hangman

we could do that with just a few people

I'm still waiting on D&D. If not, lets figure out some Skyrim. I'm bored.

Yall are friends on xbox?

/feelsleftout :sad:

Ithi, in your game will you kill off Hoof in the OP?

"Welcome to Revenge of the Sith Mafia. Obi-Wan and Anakin rescue the Supreme chancellor form the Federation above the skies of Corscucant.

Blackhoof- Count Dooku: Sith Plotter and unarmed man has been de-headed

It is now Day 1. blah, blah, blah.

Bahaha! To bad we won't get anymore funnies from Turin :sad:

Actually, screw that, he's my rival! Only I should have the privilege of taking him out. Hope you're ready scum :darkone:

I have only been an SK once and i lurved it. Even if they never win, it's still fun to kill people. And bulletproof!!? Oh vell.

Been SK once. First night I killed a bomb....

Hehehehe

Alright game thoughts! ...Honestly don't have many. Unproductive day 1. Good day 2 considering we bagged the SK, but I kinda wish he had taken out a scum before he died :dry: Other than that, it's mainly been complaining bout inactives. Aemon seems very aggressive this game, really seems to be taking stuff kinda seriously. I don't mean we shouldn't all take it seriously, he just seems intense. Key has me worried, has more to do with meta though (can't put my finger on it exactly, she just seems to be posting a bit differently this game). Nol seems pretty prickly, so either he's learned his tell or he's town :tongue: . Aaaaaannnddd... eh that's all for now I guess.

:laugh:

I keep forgetting that part of it. Not that it makes a difference, since I don't like how my head gets all muddled when I talk to people about the game who are actually IN the game. XD Last time I played a game like that, I kept myself signed out of all my messenger services after the first day or so. :laugh:

As for Aemon, I'm still getting a feel for people in this game (prolly should do a reread but can't be bothered atm) and so haven't really settled on any solid opinions as yet, but I've felt like part of the intensity you speak of might just be because this game has been so slow, and he's trying to push it along.

*shrugs*

Ooooh it's an open com game... Mebbe that's part of the reason the thread has gone so slow? PM me if you want to talk about it :wink:

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you (excluding pretend OP talents and stuff cos that would be a long long way and you will shortly find out just how far when I totally kick your behind :wink:)

Even if one day you and me happened to be put on a Townie Mason Team together, I would still think you were up to no good.

This game is still strangely slow though ... and I am at work today so can't fill the night with Spam as I am normally wont to do.

Key has me worried, has more to do with meta though (can't put my finger on it exactly, she just seems to be posting a bit differently this game).

LOL, you just singled me out in BOTH games you subbed into for exactly no reason. I think maybe you just missed me :tongue:.

Key has me worried, has more to do with meta though (can't put my finger on it exactly, she just seems to be posting a bit differently this game).

LOL, you just singled me out in BOTH games you subbed into for exactly no reason. I think maybe you just missed me :tongue:.

Prob true :blush:

Oooooh and I had reason in the other game! Which means you're prob scum in this game, since you always fly under the radar as scum :tongue:

Now that you are in the game@Despo, I don't really think there is any need for me to spam to keep it alive lol. Ithiceratops was just the most fun ever though lol. I never really knew what the Mafia team thought of it, but I know Red loved it. Of course when I thought it up I was expecting to get lynched on Day 1 hahaha.

Archived