DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' How much do thiefcatchers charge to find a: missing objects and b: a missing person? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (70 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' Question: A Car, A Dog, A Ship and an Iron, where will you find them together? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (35 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' Where would you find The Blue Bull? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (35 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' Question: Amethyst is a type of which mineral? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (45 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' The Spire of the Kings Palace, in Illian, is how wide and how tall? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (40 Points)

Aqua Team: Correct! You won a Wedge! +10 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 4 'WoT Anagrams' Please choose a category. (45 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels7.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To recover stolen goods," he said briskly, "I ask the tenth part of the value of what I recover. For finding someone, I ask a silver mark for each person. Mother Guenna says the things stolen have little value except to you, mistress, so I suggest you take that choice." He smiled again; he had very white teeth. "I would not take money from you at all, except that the brotherhood would frown on it, but I will take as little as I can. A copper or two, no more."

RAWR!! The Dragon Reborn, Chapter 49 FTW!

Brown Answer: Amethyst is the purple variety of the mineral Quartz, and its most valuable and prized variety.

lol, I apologize mmeesh, Your Ninjaness! :tongue:

Alrighty, last contribution for now because I haz to bike 60 kms in the drizzle to pick up my new laptop YAY

Next stop in: the library :biggrin: Cya’s, and good luck brownies!

Mighty Cthulhu arose from his dreamless slumber in haunted R'yleh. As he shook his gargantuan head to remove the cobwebs from his eons-long sleep cycle, he felt a quick irritation. "Bloody English-woman," he thought. "Here I am, poised on the cusp of complete universal domination, and I'm expected to peruse the tomes of a deceased American author who can never feel my mighty wrath. What a bum-rap." Quickly taking two strides and crossing a half-mile, he reached his immense loo. "Now I have to spend my 'private, personal Cthulhu time' reading through books that I have no hope whatsoever of even seeing. I mean, would you look at how tiny human books are?! To the abyss with this. Now that I have been thouroughly angered by this mad British lass, my destruction shall be that much greater!! Take this utter and complete guess and prepare to face the wrath of a ticked off Great Old One!!

Tanchico.

Archived