Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Hinderstap. It has one of my favouratist quotes ever:

Mat: "Well, they should be more forth coming."

Thom: "More forthcoming? How? The mayor is right, they did try to warn us."

Mat: "I don't know. They could put up a warning sign or something. Hello. Welcome to Hinderstap. We will murder you in the night and eat your bloody faceif you stay past sunset. Try the pies. Martna Baily makes them fresh daily."

:biggrin:

Epic.

Mod post soon - I am a bit ill at present.

I love Hinderstap. It has one of my favouratist quotes ever:

Mat: "Well, they should be more forth coming."

Thom: "More forthcoming? How? The mayor is right, they did try to warn us."

Mat: "I don't know. They could put up a warning sign or something. Hello. Welcome to Hinderstap. We will murder you in the night and eat your bloody faceif you stay past sunset. Try the pies. Martna Baily makes them fresh daily."

:biggrin:

Epic.

Mod post soon - I am a bit ill at present.

so comepletely not Mat, but I will not say I did not LOL my head off

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 2 'WoT Quotes' Please choose a category. (90 Points)

Blue Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 5 'Through the Gateway' and a 1 'WoT Facts' Please choose a category. (55 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'The Taint' Question: Americans generally refer to it as a Weenie. What do the British call it? Please provide your final answer when ready (45 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams' solve this anagram - Malaria Ravenous - please provide your final answer when ready. (55 Points)

Purple Team: Correct! You won a Wedge! +10 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 2 'WoT Quotes' Please choose a category. (65 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' Which 6 Forsaken/Chosen are named in this quote? "The seals are weakening, Perrin. Some are broken, though the world does not know that. Must not know that. The Father of Lies is not free. Yet. But as the seals weaken more and more, which of the Forsakens may be loosed already? _______ _______ _______ _____ ______ ______They were thirteen together, Perrin, and bound in the sealing, not in the prison that holds the Dark One. Thirteen of the most powerful Aes Sedai of the Age of Legends, the weakest of them stronger than ten strongest Aes Sedai living today, the most ignorant with all the knowledge of the Age of Legends." Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (55 points).

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels7.gif

**Blue Taint Wedge needs updating**

**Purple Anagram Wedge needs updating**

Is there a Doctor in the house ;)

Archived