DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets go with everyone's favorite than, The Taint!

Great job Ishy.

Mighty Cthulhu basks in your praise. You, we shall allow to live. The English mortal however, shall entertain my minions.

Ha! And after I gave you style points as well.

*considers going and taking them back*

BG gets Liandrin, Rey gets Narishma, and we get an obscure historical figure of Hawkwing's time. I see how it is.

You shoulda seen the obscure Inn we got days ago.

At least you get points when your answer is right!

Fixed ... You could have just said. Why is everyone being so mean to me :sad:

I am ill you know .... perhaps I should have an early night

:meaningfulglare:

Lets go with everyone's favorite than, The Taint!

Great job Ishy.

Mighty Cthulhu basks in your praise. You, we shall allow to live. The English mortal however, shall entertain my minions.

Ha! And after I gave you style points as well.

*considers going and taking them back*

Mighty Cthulhu.....is very sorry. Mighty Cthulhu will let you live. And not entertain his now disappointed minions.

…kicks rock.

Fixed ... You could have just said. Why is everyone being so mean to me :sad:

I am ill you know .... perhaps I should have an early night

:meaningfulglare:

I'm only jesting. When was the last time I was serious? :biggrin:

9851761.jpg

(^ in reference to myself)

And sorry about you being ill! Go and eat some chocolate, doctors orders :myrddraal:

Uhhh... downsize... shrink... slim...... um handles too long. Axe? No... hmm.

it could be Axe. axe=fire=lay off=downsize. put a long handle on your axe=convert into a weapon. idk maybe

I didn't even make that connection. Makes sense to me, but its for a wedge so I'm cautious.

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 3 and now have the opportunity to win the 'Cryptic WoT' Wedge. Solve this cryptic clue: Downsize - its handle is too long. Please provide your Final Answer when ready.(100 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' Fill in the missing words. "You are a damane, a Leashed One, and I am a sul'dam, a ______ of the ______. When damane and sul'dam are joined, whatever hurt the sul'dam feels, the damane feels twice over. Even to death. So you must remember that you may never strike at a sul'dam in any way, and you must protect you sul'dam even more than yourself. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (75 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'The Taint' Question: A canton, halyard and field make up what item? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (60 Points)

Brown Team: You Chose 'WoT Quotes' What are the missing words? Sometimes you have to grab the ____ by the ____. When you have a ____ by the ____, it's as hard to let go, as to hold on. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (65 Points)

Purple Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 4 'WoT Anagrams' and a 2 'WoT Quotes' Please choose a category. (80 Points)

Aqua Team: Correct! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 5 and now have the opportunity to win the 'Through the gateway' Wedge. Question: Where exactly would one find a Heffalump? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (60 points).

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels10.gif

I believe the Purple's are correct also.

Red Team: New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 3 and now have the opportunity to win the 'Cryptic WoT' Wedge. Solve this cryptic clue: Downsize - its handle is too long. Please provide your Final Answer when ready.(100 Points)

Blue Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' Fill in the missing words. "You are a damane, a Leashed One, and I am a sul'dam, a ______ of the ______. When damane and sul'dam are joined, whatever hurt the sul'dam feels, the damane feels twice over. Even to death. So you must remember that you may never strike at a sul'dam in any way, and you must protect you sul'dam even more than yourself. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (75 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'The Taint' Question: A canton, halyard and field make up what item? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (60 Points)

Brown Team: You Chose 'WoT Quotes' What are the missing words? Sometimes you have to grab the ____ by the ____. When you have a ____ by the ____, it's as hard to let go, as to hold on. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (65 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' Fill in the missing words. "I knew an old Illianer woman, once. When she was young, her ______arranged a _______for her with a man she had never even met... She said she spent the first five years raging against him, and the next five scheming to make his life miserable without his knowing who was to blame. It was only years later, she said, when he died, that she realised he really had been the love of her life.". Plese provide your Final Answer when ready. (80 Points)

Aqua Team: New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 5 and now have the opportunity to win the 'Through the gateway' Wedge. Question: Where exactly would one find a Heffalump? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (60 points).

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels10.gif

Mighty Cthulhu, humbled and cast down by the might and power of the One From the Island Kingdom, hesitantly raised a three hundred yard long arm and sheepishly addressed the fair maiden. "Um, if it pleases Your Ladyship, um, the Green Team would be more than happy to answer your divinely inspired and thoughfully introspective query. The answer is obviously a FLAG. But only if it pleases you ma'am.

Red Team: New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 3 and now have the opportunity to win the 'Cryptic WoT' Wedge. Solve this cryptic clue: Downsize - its handle is too long. Please provide your Final Answer when ready.(100 Points)

Green Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 4 'WoT Anagram' and a 3 'Cryptic WoT' Please choose a category. (65 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' Fill in the missing words. "I knew an old Illianer woman, once. When she was young, her ______arranged a _______for her with a man she had never even met... She said she spent the first five years raging against him, and the next five scheming to make his life miserable without his knowing who was to blame. It was only years later, she said, when he died, that she realised he really had been the love of her life.". Plese provide your Final Answer when ready. (80 Points)

Aqua Team: New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 5 and now have the opportunity to win the 'Through the gateway' Wedge. Question: Where exactly would one find a Heffalump? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (60 points).

gamewheels10.gif

Apology accepted Green betentacled one. Don't cross me again or I WILL take the One Ring and destroy you, mmmkay?

galadriel.gif

Archived