DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points. New Roll - You have rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 5 'The Taint'. Please chose a category. (80 Points)

Blue Team: Correct! +5 points! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 6 and now have the opportunity to win 'The Taint' Wedge. Question: “I was dreaming of the past and my heart was beating fast” are lyrics from which major hit song? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (40 Points)

Green Team: Correct! +5 points! New Roll - You have rolled a 6 'The Taint' and a 2 'WoT Quotes'. Please chose a category. (40 Points)

Brown Team: Correct! +5 points! New Roll - You have rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 4 'Anagrams'. Please chose a category. (50 Points)

Purple Team: Correct! +5 points! New Roll - You have rolled a 6 'The Taint' and a 3 'Cryptic WoT'. Please chose a category. (50 Points)

Aqua Team: Correct! +5 points! New Roll - You have rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 3 'Cryptic WoT'. Please chose a category. (45 points).

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels7.gif

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points. New Roll - You have rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 5 'The Taint'. Please chose a category. (80 Points)

Blue Team: Correct! +5 points! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE 6 and now have the opportunity to win 'The Taint' Wedge. Question: “I was dreaming of the past and my heart was beating fast” are lyrics from which major hit song? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (40 Points)

Green Team: Correct! +5 points! New Roll - You have rolled a 6 'The Taint' and a 2 'WoT Quotes'. Please chose a category. (40 Points)

Brown Team: Correct! +5 points! New Roll - You have rolled a 3 'Cryptic WoT' and a 4 'Anagrams'. Please chose a category. (50 Points)

Purple Team: You chose 'The Taint' Question: After the U.S.A. which country has the second longest road network in the world? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (50 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' What book and chapter is this from? Mat attempted to make Aludra relent, but the woman might as well have been cast bronze herself. Well, she was considerably softer than bronze once she finally let him put an arm around her, yet kisses that left her trembling did nothing for her resolve. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (45 points).

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels7.gif

Athena winks at her departing team-mate then speaks in a sonorous voice, "Thom Merrilin" style, with several grandiose flourishes and twirls of imaginary cloaks that you can almost see the fluttering patches.

I choose to pit my humble wits against that most devilish of conundrums; that most devious of puzzles - of which only the quickest mind and the surest intellect may surely prevail: the Cryptic WoT. I am ready, feathers in hair, and wits honed to the diamond point of a stilleo, which, verily as the footpad stalks his victim in the deep moonshadow, finds its target with unerring stab and slash.

Facing up to an invisible opponent, Athena mimes committing a violent robbery, with lots of slashing at thin air.

Yes, verily as the blade finds the warmth of the heart, and the footpad seizes the purse of gold hanging below the corpse's waistline, so shall I or my team-mates find the answer to this most devious of puzzles!

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points. New Roll - You have rolled a 2 'WoT Quotes' and a 5 'Through the Gateway'. Please chose a category. (80 Points)

Purple Team: Sorry - Incorrect Answer: The correct answer is India. Would you like another question from this category, or would you like to buy a Dice Roll?(50 Points)

Aqua Team: Correct! +5 Points. New Roll - You have rolled a 4 'WoT Anagrams' and a 6 'The Taint'. Please chose a category. (50 points).

gamewheels7.gif

Archived