DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: You chose 'WOT ANAGRAMS'. Solve the anagram: Declarable Nova (65 Points)

Blue Team: You have chosen 'Wheel of Time Facts'. Please answer the following when you are ready: What colour coats do the Excise Men wear on the Ghealdan Docks?. (20 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' Where would you find The Blue Bull? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (35 Points)

Brown Team: Correct! +5 Points - New Roll! You rolled a 6 'The Taint' and a 1 'WoT Facts'. Please pick a category. (40 Points?????)

Purple Team: Incorrect (the answer was Forkroot). No points - Automatic new roll. You rolled a 3 'Cryptic Wheel of Time' and a 5 'Through the Gateway'. Please pick a category. (40 Points)

Aqua Team: Correct! +5 points! New Roll - You rolled a 5 'Through the Gateway' and a 4 'Wheel of Time Anagrams' Please choose a category. (30 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

Hmm...it does occur to me that although I misunderstood it originally, I think Locke did actually have a good question.

Mods, which author was your original answer for our last question? Curious to know (I'd never actually heard of Aldous Huxley before this last year XD). :laugh:

Good choice Meesh..

For some reason I can't do the code for the brown at work...not with using the button up above and also not with code... not that I'm at work now.

I would say whoever is on for the Browns just need to go for the choice without discussion....

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 1 'WoT Facts' and a 5 'Through the Gateway' Please choose a category. (70 Points)

Blue Team: Correct! +5 Points - New Roll! You rolled a DOUBLE 2 and now have the opportunity to win the 'WoT Quotes' Wedge. Question: Who said this? "A sword is dangerous to the man at the point, but not to the man at the hilt. Unless the man holding the sword is a fool, or careless, or unskilled, in which case it is twice as dangerous to him as to anyone else." Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (25 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' Where would you find The Blue Bull? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (35 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'The Taint' Question: Apart from Rangers and Celtic which team last won the Scottish Football League? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (40 Points?????)

Purple Team: You chose 'Through the Gateway'. Fill the gap: " The ______ and the Stars" by Patricia Wrightson. Please provide your final answer when ready. (40 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'WoT Anagrams' Solve this anagram - Anagram Stroked - Please provide your final answer when ready. (30 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels5.gif

Archived