DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had a little help here, the Dragons wouldn't be so far ahead!!!!

I'm working on yours right now while I bide my time... it is kinda a tough one.

I am so glad it's not just me...

A randy enema?

Ah.... Deane Aryman. She's not even listed in the Characters in the Wot Encyclopdia... stupid.

Agreed. So not fair. :sad:

Tuning up the bass loses the source.

The Source might be referring to the One Power.

Bass = musical instrument.

Tuning up the bass loses the source.

To lose the source, to lose the origin. To lose the one power, you either get shielded, stilled or go to a stedding.

Stilled.

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: You chose 'WOT ANAGRAMS'. Solve the anagram: Declarable Nova (65 Points)

Blue Team: You have chosen to buy a dice roll -5 points. You have rolled a 5 "Through the Gateway' and a 1 'Wheel of Time Facts'. Please chose a category. (20 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' Where would you find The Blue Bull? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (35 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'Through the Gateway' Which famous sci-fi writer died the same day as did President Kennedy? Please provide your Final Answer when Ready. (35 Points?????)

Purple Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE ? and now have the opportunity to win the 'Category' Wedge. Solve this cryptic clue: Tuning up the bass loses the source. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (40 Points)

Aqua Team: Correct! +5 points! New Roll - You rolled a 5 'Through the Gateway' and a 4 'Wheel of Time Anagrams' Please choose a category. (30 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

You know what? That is just not fair. C.S. Lewis and Aldous Huxley BOTH died on the same day as JFK. How are we supposed to know which one you're talking about?

On November 22, 1963, if I recall correctly.

Im consulting with Ithi on this one.

Okey dokey! This is where I found the information, RheaMod. LINK :smile: And this is my prior post where I submitted an official answer after IthiMod told us we could do 2.

For the points, so you know where to check, when we chose WoT Anagrams, we had 25 points, and then Talya successfully solved it with Henre Haslin, so we had 30, and then after Wombat solved the Gold Road question we remained at 30 points. This was just a few pages back. :smile:

Woohoo, thank you, nice IthiMod! :laugh:

ALDOUS HUXLEY (link) and C.S. LEWIS (link)

Archived