DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice ninja job BG. Wasted time coming up with a little flavor.

Dragons are smoking the competition.

dragon.gif

Gotta keep the yummy flavor up! Cause Red is a delicious flavor if there ever was one... Strawberries, Cherries, Fruit Punch...

If I had a little help here, the Dragons wouldn't be so far ahead!!!!

I'm working on yours right now while I bide my time... it is kinda a tough one.

I am so glad it's not just me...

A randy enema?

OFFICIAL MOD GAME POST - Includes current Game Points Totals

Red Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a 1 'WoT Facts' and a 4 'WoT Anagrams' Please choose a category. (65 Points)

Blue Team: You have Passed. The correct answer was Deane Aryman. Would you like another question from this category, or would you like to buy a Dice Roll?(25 Points)

Green Team: You chose 'WoT Facts' Where would you find The Blue Bull? Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (35 Points)

Brown Team: You chose 'Through the Gateway' Which famous sci-fi writer died the same day as did President Kennedy? Please provide your Final Answer when Ready. (35 Points?????)

Purple Team: Correct! +5 Points! New Roll - You rolled a DOUBLE ? and now have the opportunity to win the 'Category' Wedge. Solve this cryptic clue: Tuning up the bass loses the source. Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (40 Points)

Aqua Team: You chose 'WoT Quotes' In which chapter of which book will you find this? "When the Dark One's armies swooped down upon the lands of Manetheren, the men of the Mountain Home stood before it, with their backs to the Tarendrelle. The host that faced the men of Manetheren was enough to daunt the bravest heart. Ravens blackened the sky; Trollocs blackened the land... At night their cookfires outnumbered the stars and dawn revealed the banner of Ba'alzamon at their heads... Hold for three days against odds that should overwhelm them in the first hour. Yet somehow, through bloody assault and desperate defence, they held through an hour, and the second hour, and the third. For three days they fought, and though the land became a butcher's yard, no crossing of the Tarendrelle did they yield. By the third night no help had come, and they fought on alone. For six. For nine." Please provide your Final Answer when ready. (25 Points)

***Please do not quote this Post as it will cause confusion to us Mods, and we may miss some of your answers or requests***

gamewheels5.gif

****Brown Team's Points require checking***

If you have found two, or even more, I will allow you to submit them both. I'm very nice like that. :smile:

If I had a little help here, the Dragons wouldn't be so far ahead!!!!

I'm working on yours right now while I bide my time... it is kinda a tough one.

I am so glad it's not just me...

A randy enema?

Ah.... Deane Aryman. She's not even listed in the Characters in the Wot Encyclopdia... stupid.

For the points, so you know where to check, when we chose WoT Anagrams, we had 25 points, and then Talya successfully solved it with Henre Haslin, so we had 30, and then after Wombat solved the Gold Road question we remained at 30 points. This was just a few pages back. :smile:

Woohoo, thank you, nice IthiMod! :laugh:

ALDOUS HUXLEY (link) and C.S. LEWIS (link)

Archived