DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Green Ajah Festival of Lights: New Year's Eve Dance

Basel Gill

I'm sorry Aiel Heart! You look stunning! I really didn't mean to insult you... Argh! *crimson with mortification* I have unintended toh. Please forgive me.

*runs her eyes over Kwom's dashing attire and her eyes widen approvingly at the cape*

Why Kwom, thank you very much! I'd love to dance with such a... handsome man. *blushes*

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*quirks mouth at the handsome man comment*

*smirks* Well, I've never been one to disappoint. If it pleases you? *leads Athena out onto dancefloor, but eyes the discoball askance as he starts walking* I'm still trying to decide whether that's exceptional, or simply tacky. I might settle for exceptionally tacky, however.

*Enters in all Black suit.(minus dragon and sword pins)*

Lessa, Charis, Not all of us are allergic to a dance. All you ladies look lovely this evening. I would like to dance with my warder sister. Heart, you game?

And I totally missed that the first time.

I would love to dance with you Turin :) *curtsies and joins Turin*

That dress is lovely. * bows, takes Heart's hand and begins to dance* I knew it. Warder grace does translate to dancing. * Continues to dance* Heart how did you get all that paint out of your hair? I scrubbed like crazy but still got some behind my ear.

*spins around with Heart until both get a little dizzy*

Oh. that makes sense. * stops spinning and goes back to more traditional dance* I see you got yourself some Christmasy Dragons. Cool. *spins Heart out to arm's length and then back in, finishing the dance with an appropriate dip just as the music ends* That was great fun. I'm thirsty now. Want a drink?

Archived