DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Green Ajah Festival of Lights: New Year's Eve Dance

Basel Gill

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, but alas, I cannot stay away from such a beautiful lady for long. My bonded knew I was coming though, so she didn't fret. My arrival was eventual.

I must say, I don't spend far enough time here, but what can you do, the Last Battle isn't going to fight itself.

Talmanes ends his conversation, opting instead to return his focus to his lovely bonded.

Thank you, Kwom. *smiles* We should discuss this more on the appropriate thread.

Dance? I would love to...

Waves to the orchestra to play some beautiful dancing music:

*moves a few steps away from Kwom, then, turning to him, poises on one foot on tiptoes, and lifts an arm towards him beguilingly*

*chuckles warmly* It appears that you have me at a disadvantage here, Athena; ballet has never truly been a pursuit of mine. I'm afraid that I must insist that you take lead in this dance. If, of course, you don't mind. *smiles lightly*

*falls into a pose that he thinks might be suitable for this dance*

I do ask that you feel free to make any corrections to my movements that you think may be suitable, if it pleases you.

*performs the only move ballet move that he is familiar with; gliding forward, he gently takes a hold of her waist whilst lifting her into the air, and rotating slowly before settling her down once more, then leans in to whisper into her ear*

I'm afraid that's the breadth of my experience. If you wouldn't mind guiding me from here? *smiles sweetly*

*smiles down at Rhea and makes a hand signal to the bandleader for a sprightly tango* Would you care to enter the ballroom with me, my lady?

Oh my goodness, Yes!

*takes Basel's hand and follows him into the grand ballroom*

You have done a wonderful job here, Sir. I am very proud of you!

Strolls in (Sorry, at the in-laws, sans internet most of the time), however I am always good for a dance or two, and I promise to not step on any toes!!

Care to dance Niobe? *Bows and offers his hand*

**Takes Rekinu's hand**

I would love too :smile: Thank you for the invite :happy: Hopefully i won't step on your toes too much hihi been a while since i've danced :laugh: I love this song!! :wub:

*stands on tip-toe, holding one of Kwom's hands as he knee, then using that hand for balance, pirouettes around him, then once behind him lets go and grabs beheath his arms whispering "Now stay relaxed" and pulls him to lean back onto her chest, and slowly dancing backwards pulls his arms back over his head and drops to her knees bending him back over her knee. She then grabs his upstretched hands and spins him off her knee into Athena's starting position, now with the positions reversed*

Think you can repeat that?

Archived