DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Green Ajah Festival of Lights: New Year's Eve Dance

Basel Gill

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The band launches into a traditional New year's Eve tune, in an old-school arrangement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx6bsozO9xg

A series of loud pops goes off through the room as champagne is uncorked and poured into glasses for any who would like some. Midnight and the start of a new year get closer.

champagnepop1.jpg

*brushes the back of her hand with his own fingers*

Thank you, I always have appreciated being appreciated. *smiles* I look forward to seeing you around as well. *grins*

Aye, it most certainly is. I wanted the signature that I was making for myself to have a more personal touch, so I took a picture of myself and had a friend of mine edit me into the hood. *nods* Well, if you were to visit my profile, you might find a picture of me that had been slightly cleaned up by a friend of mine. That is a far better answer than "good lord, what is wrong with your chin," and for that I thank you. *laughs* Ah, so I see that my compliments earlier were correct, then. *smiles* I look forward to seeing a picture of you that does, in fact, do you justice, then. *grins*

*chuckles at the glass and sets it down, replacing it with cider as well* I appreciate, that, thank you. *smiles warmly*

*raises glass and shares in toast*

I'm glad to hear that. ^_^ I'm also looking forward to it. *nods*

I suppose I shall get on making that just after midnight strikes. *chuckles*

Hoping I can follow your suit meself tomorrow Matrim lol. Happy New Years all! I still have 2 and 33 for mine but hey, it's all relative right? Cheers to hoping next year is a hell of a lot better than last year. hahaha

I need a dance partner and as my Aes Sedai has retired from her long LOA and is resting I am stag. Any takers?

THAT'S NOT A HANGOVER!! That's a recharge! Bring on da booze!!!

First time I ever got to talk to ya Hatrim. By the way, coolest DM name so far lol. Aside form Bela_the DO that is lol. Matrim Hatrim. I take it you're a Mat fan then? SO am I. After my secondary character obsession of Bayle Domon and Egeanin. lol. Now, I shall grill you.

*ahemahem* Where you from? I'm from Buffalo. Have you read all of the books so far? Me, several times. What's your favorite scene? Mine is 'Asha'man, KILL!'. and Rand's joke to the Aiel. Have you been on DM long or in any other groups here? I have been here for about 4 years (wow) and only at the WT., ummmmm, any hobbies? me, no. I'm lazy lol

The cure for that: get dancing!

I can't!!!! No one to dance with!

Except If you do... :dry:

It is my personal belief that hangover is a term for the condition when your head hangs out in front of you and any thoughts are surpressed by a blinging headache...

*midnight aproaches and the champagne is ready. Rhea follows Thorkin across the dancefloor then stops as the band signals the countdown to midnight*

Happy New Year!

*Reaches up and plants a quick kiss on Thorkin's cheek then grabs a glass of champagne*

Cheers everyone!

The staff quietly begin placing coffee, energy drinks, cola, and pitchers of ice water on the refreshment tables, out of respect for those who have had too much of the champagne. Basel himself stayed quite sober, but he directs the band to quiet things down a notch for those with screaming hangovers.

Archived