Green Ajah Festival of Lights: New Year's Eve Dance

Basel Gill

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*strolls over to the bar and orders a drink*

*raises a glass to Turin and nods*

*smiles at AH*

*turns and watches the door for that special someone to come sweep her off her feet*

**Niobe peaks into the ballroom**

Sorry I'm late everyone :happy: Hope i havent missed too much :wacko:

wedding-ideas.jpg

**strolls over to get herself something to drink**

My everyone is soooo lovely tonight :smile::wub:

Why thank you, Athena. ^_^ I had thought it perfect dancing music when I first heard it. *nods* I would have gone with something less...Jak o' the Shadows-ey, but this was the most upbeat tune they had. *chuckles*

Aye, that it is. ^_^

*quirks eyebrow and opposite corner of mouth* Very well, think you can keep up? *grins*

*twirls her while extending his left out arm as far as he can, then when they're both as far as possible reverses the spin and pulls her towards him again. then twirls her around behind his back alternating from his right hand to his left, then twirls her once again as she comes back in front of him, resulting in their left forearm being crossed over their right, where he then leads her into skipping in all directions around them*

How's that? *grins becomes broader*

*taps Rhea on the shoulder gently* Miss Rhea, you look ravishing tonight. Might I have the next dance?

*takes Basil's hand and smiles*\

I thought you'd never ask!

Lovely! *breathes hard and flashes a quick smile*

Alright then! My turn!

*extends right hand back behind her back and spins so she faces away from Kwom, with arms crossed behind her back, and proceeds to lead Kwom in a complicated series of steps forward, then lets go with the left hand, spins out, then comes back in behind Kwom, grabbing his hand from behind so he's in her previous position, still while moving forward.*

I call this move - "The Cape". :wink:

*grins and leads Rhea into the dance, enjoying Kwom's choice of music* You're a very good dancer, Rhea.

Why...thank you Sir.

* blushes and smiles*

I am having a wonderful time. And you look quite dashing this evening.

*Dances with Leelou around the perimeter of the dance floor then leans in to whisper

something while looking at the punch bowl* :wink:

You are very graceful out here. How are you this evening?

:wink: *uncaps something and casually dumps it in the punch bowl*

Why thank you, I'm doing much better now that I'm dancing with you. How are you?

Archived