DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Green Ajah Festival of Lights: New Year's Eve Dance

Basel Gill

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*half-enters, facing back out the doorway and seems to be tugging on something* C'mon now Matty, don't be shy...whatever. *blows raspberry out the door*

*skips in fully wearing a dress to suit the current Painted state of the Tower* :biggrin:

purple-prom-dresses-8.jpg

Wow, everyone looks gorgeous! :happy:

*is in awe of everyone's dancing skillz* Especially Athena and Kwom...wow :biggrin:

*Dances with Leelou around the perimeter of the dance floor then leans in to whisper

something while looking at the punch bowl* :wink:

You are very graceful out here. How are you this evening?

:wink: *uncaps something and casually dumps it in the punch bowl*

Why thank you, I'm doing much better now that I'm dancing with you. How are you?

I am doing more than excellent, my dear! You look gorgeous in that dress. *swirls Leelou around while keeping an eye out for people drinking the punch* :lol:

*spins Rhea one last time as the music dies down, and then opens a big door toward the back of the room, exposing a large and formal ballroom*

ballroom.jpg

The clock is ticking down closer to midnight, and the ballroom has opened up! It's a time for slow dancing and enjoyment. A band is playing in the corner, and everything looks just beautiful!

*laughs then leads Athena through the same steps that she lead him through, though with a few additions of his own. when he notices that the music is fading and the ballroom door opening he finishes up by untwisting his arms while spinning both himself and Athena around, ending with his hands just below her shoulder blades and pulling her in close*

I never did mention that you looked good tonight, did I? No? Well, I'm glad that I didn't, as that would have been quite the understatement. You look truly spectacular. *best smile, then steps back away from her* It would honor me greatly if you would continue to dance with me throughout this evening. *bows once more, then straightens and offers his arm*

Oh Kwom. You're such a charming silver-tongued rogue! *whisks a lacy white fan from her sleeve and taps him with it, then unfolds it and flutters it demurely to hide a blush, showing only a pair of bright and dancing eyes above the lace*

I'd love to keep dancing with you! *curtseys then slips arm inside Kwom's*

Let's show these Aes Sedai and Warders! *as they enter the ballroom Athena marvels at its beauty and magnificence, and feels slightly smug in her choice of partner*

*lowers voice*

By the way, I'm looking for a partner for the White Ajah Amazing race... Would you consider...?

The outside world has kept me busy my love, but I have returned.

Smiling and reaching to his other jacket pocket, Talmanes pulls out a small flask reading 'Essence of Taint'.

Add a little of this my dear, and it doesn't really matter what we're drinking.

With another smile, Talmanes grabbed a few drinks, then proceeded back to his bonded after altering them slightly.

With a toast and a drink, he decided it was time to whisk her off to the dance floor, all the better to show off her beauty to all.

*replies with a voice equally as low* I'm afraid that in my attempt to give it due consideration, only one answer managed to present itself to me. Hardly a consideration. However, perhaps my wholehearted delight to form a team with you would please you equally? *gives Athena a conspiring grin*

Shall we dance?

Archived