DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What part of the world do people hail from?

162 members have voted

1. 1. What part of the world do you come from?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • East Asia
    • Middle East
    • South/South East Asia
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Antarctica

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so I got confuzzled over which I should have marked on the poll...I'm German, but lived in New Zealand since I was four. Although I do have a German citizenship. But I got aquainted with tWoT here so... :unsure: lol

*waves cheerily at the Aussies and starts pelting spoonfuls of Marmite over the ditch at them (from behind a Kauri tree. Just in case)* :wink:

Delivered coffee??? Out here in the sticks?? You got buckleys berf!

Nono I meant deliver it HERE, in non-stick* land. I'd be willing to set up a generous payment scheme!

*Not related to Teflon city.

Make you a deal berf.... if you come north you bring me coffee, if i go south i'll bring you coffee tongue.gif

Vanilla Latte.... don't forget!! tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...

France ._.

I am not very very good at english that's why I don't undersand all that you've said, especially in Debates U_u

Besides my pronunciation when I am speaking english is... bad X_x

There is no such think as bad pronunciation of English when it's done with a French accent. You could recite the telephone directory, and it would sound sexy! Kinda like the Scots and Alan Rickman :biggrin:

Also, from Cape Town in South Africa, here.

• 1 month later...

I'm from Southern California in the USA. SoCal in the house!!

Heard this joke and our european members may enjoy it.

In Europe, people that speak 3 or more languages are multi-lingual. People that speak 2 languages are bi-lingual. People that speak 1 language are.....americans.

Hope I haven't offended anyone.

I'm from Southern California in the USA. SoCal in the house!!

Heard this joke and our european members may enjoy it.

In Europe, people that speak 3 or more languages are multi-lingual. People that speak 2 languages are bi-lingual. People that speak 1 language are.....americans.

Hope I haven't offended anyone.

Hah! :laugh:

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

.... I actually hate it when ppl say that... particularly when not in australia.

its so bogan and.... embarrassing.

Thats probably very "unaustralian" of me. lol

Haha, yeah it kinda is! If you're a cricket fanatic (aka me,) then it's not bogan at all. You should hear it being chanted out by 80,000 odd people at the MCG, (if you haven't already) it sounds quite awesome then!

Haha, yeah it kinda is! If you're a cricket fanatic (aka me,) then it's not bogan at all. You should hear it being chanted out by 80,000 odd people at the MCG, (if you haven't already) it sounds quite awesome then!

I dont really have too much a of a problem with it in the context of cheering on a national team in a sporting situation...

But when people were standing in the vatican yelling "aussie! aussie! aussie! oi! oi! oi!" when Mary McKillop was "raised to sainthood" by the Pope --- i wanted to shank them.

Theres a time and a place.

Archived