DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What part of the world do people hail from?

162 members have voted

1. 1. What part of the world do you come from?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • East Asia
    • Middle East
    • South/South East Asia
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Antarctica

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

*wave*

Another Norwegian here.

I've noticed that there seems to be a good amount of Scandinavians here. Possibly because there was this big breakthrough for fantasy literature (as well as fantasy roleplaying, computer games, and music) back in the late 90s in Scandinavia. The trend was probably worldwide but maybe a bit stronger here? I'm only guessing though, but that's when I jumped the bandwagon and practically everyone I knew then read tWoT at the time. .

Mmmmmm, Swedish Women. Here in the States, we think Swedish Women are hot. Oh, and Asians.

Rock Hill, South Carolina

Located almost directly on the border of North Carolina. 10 minutes south of Charlotte, NC.

3 hours north of a city called Charleston, South Carolina, which many of you should recognise, as it was the home of one Robert Jordan. (Whom I've met!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*wave*

Another Norwegian here.

I've noticed that there seems to be a good amount of Scandinavians here. Possibly because there was this big breakthrough for fantasy literature (as well as fantasy roleplaying, computer games, and music) back in the late 90s in Scandinavia. The trend was probably worldwide but maybe a bit stronger here? I'm only guessing though, but that's when I jumped the bandwagon and practically everyone I knew then read tWoT at the time. .

*waves* Where in the country are you from?

• 1 month later...

Archived