DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Administrator

Tess & Winter mist...

Take a chance. Vote Kathana.

I need 2 more brave volunteers who have voted for me to shift their vote to Kathana.

Or anybody who has voted for a 3rd party to shift their vote to Kathana.

Come on. Let's get her. She's sowed more dissention in this group than anybody else. She was the first to throw a stone at me. And she has the "I'm holier than thou cause I've played many a time"

"Kill the Amyrlin. Save the world."

J

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yveva said:

I would like to remind you all that the ghosts are welcome to post, but they have the same access to information as you all do, so you can take their advice or leave it.

No, no, I have secret ghost senses! Really! *grins* Do you think a ghost-Darkfriend would lie to you? (Ermm... Okay, yeah, probably... but that's not the point!)

Ben T-Gaidin

Tess & Winter mist...

Take a chance. Vote Kathana.

I need 2 more brave volunteers who have voted for me to shift their vote to Kathana.

Or anybody who has voted for a 3rd party to shift their vote to Kathana.

Come on. Let's get her. She's sowed more dissention in this group than anybody else. She was the first to throw a stone at me. And she has the "I'm holier than thou cause I've played many a time"

"Kill the Amyrlin. Save the world."

J

As far as I can tell, the only person "sowing dissention", is you.. For a supposed Darkfriend, you are certainly acting like someone who is a Lightfool.

After all, we need no rules to govern our actions.. We are Darkfriends!

Do not try and escape your fate, Lightfool, for we are on to you!

( Sorry Jason ;).)

The tension mounts as the hour of reckoning approaches. Will Jason succeed in swaying enough people to change their votes? Or will he be the next to fall? And will us remaining Darkfriends be safe in our beds tonight or will the lightfool(s) strike again?

This tension is giving me a Trolloc-sized headache. Especially since I don't know when the seven hours are up! I mean, just look at the posts - it's impossible to tell the date or time. It's a lightfool plot, it has to be! I mean, what is e104Tuesday461704 plus 7 hours in regular time?

*** *looks up from where she was sitting next to Ben to see some hitting on action happening with Dwyn*

*moves away, giving them privacy and other reasons after having read Ben's LJ... hahaa... :wink: ... and pulls in her old couch and gets comfy*

Looks like Jason is going down. Honestly, as honest as a dead Darkfriend can get *wink*, I wouldn't think myself or Jason and even Kathana would be Lightfools just because we'd get the first votes... Jason and Kathana for the obvious reasons... myself because I lasted in the last game. Then again, because other people could be thinking this same thing, it is possible that one of them is. But which one? I guess we'll find out.

Guest Fnorrll

Jason has me convinced.

Besides, Kathana WAS quick to move in, and since she was suspect for so long in the last game it would be a clever move to make her a LF in this game...

So, sorry mumsy, but it's you for me

Kathana

• Administrator

*bows to Fnorrll and kisses his feet*

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou

Ok, who else? COME ON PEOPLE! 30 minutes! DO what you gotta do! Take a chance! VOTE KATHANA

WE JUST NEED **ONE** more person to change their vote from me to Kathana to even it all out.

Come on people....name your price!

"Kill the Amyrlin. Save the world"

J

• Administrator

MsDanya.....not only will I worship your name and image, but I shall conquer all of Andor and make the Queen herself wash your feet with her golden hair.

Thank you for the vote.

I think that makes Kat and I tied up.

One more (from anyone) will drive the nail home.

J

Filthy maggot of a darkfriend who hardly deserves all this treatment

I am very specifically NOT saying how I chose.

Soooooooooooo darkfriends, you have chosen... KATHANA!

Kathana shrank back a little as the mob advanced towards her, but then caught her heel and fell backwards, cracking her head on the stone with a sickening, well, CRACK. A search of her body revealed nothing, beyond the fact that Segurant had been one lucky man to have such a hottie as a wife.

The next morning Fnorrll was found dead in his bed. A scrap of paper on his pillow read, "So we haven't killed one truely Forsaken, but that won't stop us from trying again!"

KellySedai, Segurant, Chang, Jason, Daruya, Myrelle, Tessandra, MsDanya, Twitchy, Ikaiko, Jaydena, Cleopatra, F Horn, Nailea, Winter Mist remain in the game.

Please post your votes PUBLICLY from here out.

Guest Fnorrll

Kudos to the LF...you played well, for I was in fact by far your greatest enemy... :P *bows out gracefully and joins the rest of the ghosts*

To all those that voted me for no good reason well, :P to you too...

Archived