DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was hard to choose!! Oooooh it would be fun to have a "dream team" game, where people who were superactive and funny in previous games were invited back to play, that'd be awesome!

Karstar, you may have your chance yet, there are a few other people who are pretty darn inactive here :)

cmon guys! more voting!

I think its obvious that the Great Lord brought back his most loyal servant for this crucial mission. While I dwelt in the House of the Dead, I communed with many slain spirits. Jhaenara whispered to me in my slumber. She whispered to me of her final moments. She whispered to me a name. She whispered....Cleopatra.

I, of course, whispered that she should get the dead people some food - who's a ghost got to kill to get a burger around here, anyway? - but of course, she listens to Jhaenara instead. Just what I'd expect from a Lightfool; she listens to the Darkfriend who failed, instead of one who personally killed multiple Lightfools in the name of the Great Lord of Dark.

Hey!! I did very well last game, thank you very much! :evil: And I moved votes away from me this game except that the bloody Lightfools killed me... BECAUSE THEY WERE SCARED...

*grumbles and turns her back on BenT Meanie Head Ghost*

:P

((Edit: Hahaa, Kathana has George Carlin... I was gonna use him, but couldn't think of a quote that would fit an avatar and I'm not changing my sig cuz I'm too lazy and sick... lol))

Baaaahh.. She was drunk. What's wrong with you anyway, she was ded. The ded lie all the damn time. Its a revenge thing.

My Dark Love will be mighty PO'D if you go pickin' on me, you second hand ded thing. :p

Did we kill off a light fool yet?

>>

<<

Is it time for a new vote? I vote for SeggieBecause I am am fresh out of conspiracy cliff notes.

Kelly, Segurant and Winter's Mist have yet to vote (or somehow I have missed them?) Cleo, it's not time to vote again, are you changing your vote?

Lightfools, who's gonna bite it this time?

The current standings are:

Jaydena 4

Cleopatra 1

Kelly 5

Segurant 2

PS. you have until tuesday at 5 EST. (I reserve the right to extend the deadline if people are in the midst of vote-switching).

Kelly silently accepted her fate, the Great Lord knew of her allegiance to him, and after her person and rooms were searched it was apparant to all that she was a darkfriend, just like most of those remaining.

The next morning everyone came down for breakfast except for Cleopatra. When it became clear that she was not coming the remaining darkfriends rushed to her room, only to find her body, and the following written on the floor in her own blood:

"less than four lightfools, Trust Daru "

Voices rose among the remaining darkfriends. "She was Chosen!" "Daruya, what does she mean?"

I leave it to you all to sort.

(ps. Winter Mist and Seggie, post votes this time or you might end up being replaced!)

• Administrator

Hmmm. Was The Great and Mighty and Wonderful and Beautiful Mistress Cleo's message actually from her, or was it from the Lightfools who wrote the message in blood?

If so (and it seems likely?), then Daruya is a darkfriend and there are less than 4 LF's in the game.

J

Fools! You lightfools have murdered one of the Great Lord's Chosen! If I'd only known! To think I had suspected Cleo of being a lightfool - how could I be so blind?

Cleo tried to help us in her dying moments. Less than four lightfools . . . There are 13 of us remaining. For the moment, those of us faithful to the Great Lord have numbers on our side but we must investigate more carefully to determine who the lightfools truly are. They have been cunning but in our favor is the fact we have no scruples save those the Great Lord commands us to have. We are all his worms and we are commanded to obey.

Before I go apart to study and ponder who we must consider as a potential lightfool, I challenge each and every one remaining to repeat his or her oaths to the Great Lord here in sight of all remaining. I have set the example and done so. Cleo did so before she was killed. Anyone who refuses shows him/herself to be a lightfool.

Answer the challenge, worms!

Swear! Swear to the Great Lord of the Dark or be destroyed as a lightfool!

Archived