DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is wrong with you people? I swore the strongest oath to the Great Lord of the Dark that there is. There is no stronger oath!

Interesting that you would try to shift suspicion onto me, Twitchy . . . *sneering* while at the same time swearing a weak version of the oath and only to the “Great Lord.†The Great Lord of what? Are you perhaps trying to seem to swear without naming which lord you are swearing to? The Great Lord of the Dark, who is my master, knows I am faithful. OTOH, Twitchy, until/unless you swear the stronger oath, you all but name yourself a lightfool.

Swear, worms! Swear to the Great Lord of the Dark – for by refusing to do so, you name yourself a lightfool. And if you seek to swear only to cast suspicion away from yourself . . . if you swear only to try to save your life . . . just remember. If you swear the oaths, be sure the Great Lord will hold you to them, even if you didn’t mean it. If you swear the oaths, you are his and then are one of us. We will either kill you, lightfools, or convert you.

Swear!

Is it my fault Jhaenara's ghost mumbles?

I too swear that the Great Lord and no other is my master. How could I not be his loyal follower after he brought me back from the grave to serve him again?

I wouldn't be so quick to tust oaths at this point. Its easy to swear something now and then unswear it later. Clearly, these Lightfools have figured out a way to undo their Oaths to the Dark.

I swear that the Great Lord of the Dark is my master and no other.

And a Chosen was killed?! Hmmm... An interesting development..

I'm quite honestly unsure who the Lightfools are.. Obviously my note taking is not doing much good... I must think about this!

*sits down to think things over*

Let's first look at who remains:

Chang (sworn)

Twitchy (swore weak oath)

Myrelle (sworn)

Daruya (sworn)

Jason (sworn)

Jaydena (sworn)

Nailea (sworn)

Kathana (swore weak oath; cast doubt on those swearing)

MsDanya (sworn)

Segurant

WinterMist

Ikaiko

F. Horn

In the last round, WinterMist and Segurant did not vote. One or both could still be lightfools – it only takes one lightfool to take out a darkfriend. My spreadsheet doesn’t show Ikaiko as voting last round but I need to go back and check in case I missed that vote.

So let’s look at voting records of the remaining players. First I will list the player, then his/her voting record by round (round 1, round 2, round 3). Players who have been killed will be shown in red.

Chang: Karana, Jason, Jaydena

Twitchy: Karana, Jason, Jaydena

Myrelle: Fnorrll, Cleopatra, Jaydena

Daruya: Jhaenara, Cleopatra, Kelly

Jason: Jhaenara, Kathana, Segurant

Jaydena: Karana, Fnorrll, Kelly

Nailea: Karana, Kathana, Segurant

Kathana: Karana, Jason, Cleopatra

MsDanya: Karana, Kathana, Kelly

Segurant: no vote, private vote, no vote

WinterMist: : no vote, Fnorrll, no vote

Ikaiko: no vote, Jason, unknown

F. Horn: no vote, private vote, Kelly

So who is a lightfool? Those who haven't sworn are obvious suspects. Those who swore watered down oaths are obvious suspects. Also, recall that Kathana was brought back as whatever Tessandra was and Tessandra COULD have been a lightfool.

We must consider carefully, worms. We must be faithful to our oaths and discover the lightfools who are hiding among us, pretending to be one of us.

• Administrator

Daruya,

I'm not accusing you of anything here, but your name is the ONLY name which has voted off an innocent darkfriend every single round. You're the only one with all red names.

Careful what your own evidence suggests. Again, I'm not accusing you, just pointing out what's written in red.

Why was your name written in blood on Cleo's murder site? 1 of 3 possibilities exists:

1) Mistress Cleo wrote it before she died because she knew in her wisdom you were innocent.

2) The Lightfools wrote it in order to make us think you were innocent

3) The lightfools wrote it just to confuse us and distract us from finding them.

J

My voting record does suck. I'll give you that much. My track record for voting is lousy as every one that I voted for is dead but we now know that all three were Friends of the Dark.

But look at your own record. Two that you voted for are dead. Two that Myrelle voted for are dead. All three that Jaydena and MsDanya voted for are dead. So why am I the one being singled out here?

My thought is that the lightfools do indeed want me dead, preferably by my compatriots as they can then concentrate on finding the Chosen among us. If we Friends of the Dark kill off each other, we do their work for them and they have a better chance of killing off the Chosen (one of which they have killed, curse them).

Don't let the lightfools distract us from our purpose. We MUST find them before they kill all of us.

As for your suppositions, it could be that the Great Mistress, Cleo, wrote about the number of lightfools AND my name to let you know I am a true Friend of the Dark. It could be that she wrote about the number of lightfools and the lightfools wrote my name to cast suspicion on me. It could be the Great Mistress added my name to draw the lightfools' eyes away from the other Chosen among us.

But none of that makes me a lightfool.

Gladly would I lay my life down in service to the Great Lord. However, I would prefer to live and collect on the power and immortality he has promised his followers upon his return.

well, even Darkfriends like myself can show poor judgement when it comes to who to vote off. I'm not denying that.

but when it comes to what Jason wrote, I am inclined to believe that his secon point is what is true. but we will see when the voting starts.

Alright, now that Daru is like flipping out that I so much suggested that he was a lightfool, strengthens my suspicions...

And I agree with Kath that oaths don't really matter because think about, this is a GAME. The fact that he's even making us do it makes me think he's a lightfool....sorry Daruya

*laughs scornfully*

You are so far off base, Twitchy, that you aren't even in the ball field.

Speaking of ball field, I have a football game to go to. The Great Lord of the Dark has hinted at allowing my son's team a victory tonight, which would put his team into the playoffs.

I will address your baseless accusations in greater detail later, lightfool. :twisted:

By the way, if you're going to accuse me, lightfool, at least get the gender correct!

• Administrator
Look' date=' I'm simply NOT comfortable with writing "I worship Satan" on a public message board my students might stumble across. It shouldn't be taken as an indicator as to my status in the game.[/quote']

LIGHTFOOL!

You will die twice this game!

I must confess that I've had really deep suspicions about Twitchy since the beginning of the game. My first private vote was cast for him but then I was diverted from that path on subsequent votes. So now I'm going back to that initial frame of reference and casting my vote against a person who: 1) would not swear to the Great Lord of the DARK and 2) who immediately sought to cast suspicion on someone that he knows is not a Lightfool, after the writings of a dying Chosen revealed that I could be trusted.

Twitchy is a lightfool.

A misty dark form begins to coalesce into the Chosen's form. She is raging that her fate was left in the hands of the Dark Friends.... She points at the blood onces more on the floor and wails..."You have destroyed a Chosen, you shall writher in pain like no other, unless you find all the Lightfools!"

...her misty apparition, faded with a raging scream.

Archived