DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won! *cheers*

And actually.. Ummm...

*leans over, and in a conspiratorial sort of voice says:* I'm kind of surprised that I survived through the entire game. <.< >.>

I thought I was going to be eliminated in the first round. :P

I think I'll be casting my vote now for Nae'Blis. :D

• Administrator

Chang... You knew I was chosen from early on. I was SO TERRIFIED OF YOU, you have no idea. I never got confirmation that you were a DF, but I had to trust that you were cause nobody killed me. Thanks for keeping my secret safe. I O U 1

Twitchy... well played, my friend. You gambled and saved yourself a round. I honestly thought you were innocent until Yveva told me (via my last question) that you were a Lightfool.

Kathana...well, still love ya, hon. :)))

J

*yeahhhhh* I was just thinking of the desperate panic of knowing every round you survived your chance of destroyal was way greater :) I'm dhoomish like that.

And there are a couple-a rules in this game that I wish I could have changed once I saw they weren't really working.

I knew you were a lightfool Twitchy based on your answer to the questions I asked but no one else would believe me :P I don't think anyone would use three questions in a row trying to find out how many lightfools there are instead of who they are :P

I haven't really watched BSG, but if you're playing a game in which you kill Cylons, won't they just come back to life? :P

BTW, I learned Jason was a Chosen early on, so it was probably good I was killed off instead of him. But Twitchy and Tess are on my list... *glare*

Chang... You knew I was chosen from early on. I was SO TERRIFIED OF YOU' date=' you have no idea. I never got confirmation that you were a DF, but I had to trust that you were cause nobody killed me. Thanks for keeping my secret safe. I O U 1

Twitchy... well played, my friend. You gambled and saved yourself a round. I honestly thought you were innocent until Yveva told me (via my last question) that you were a Lightfool.

Kathana...well, still love ya, hon. :)))

J[/quote']

hehe. Well, obviously I was a dark friend. I just wasn't sure if you were a Choosen or not. ;)

And you're most welcome. Very well played, I must say! :D

• Administrator

Neither. Cold, calculating ambition to vote her off.

It was either her or some other random person. Byt the time we voted her off, we were highly organized and it was just a matter of time. The LF's never had a chance.

Also, for me personally, Yveva was pretty eager to get a replacement for the inactive player. And she wanted an active player for that role. I was suspicious of this.

I take offense of how you say, "The LFs never stood a chance"

:P

Edit- I asked Yveva if she would allow me to kill you when you guys were lynching me, she didn't respond :(

I thought Myrelle was the other Chosen, asked if I could kill her too and maybe make it a tie :P

I thought Myrelle was the other Chosen, asked if I could kill her too and maybe make it a tie

you thort I was a chosen. oooo... i must have looked more evil then i thort i did :lol: .

good game. i enjoyed it once i got the hang of what to do :lol:

Archived