DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

Well, as I see it, there's only two reasons Yveva brought me back.

Either A) Tess was a Chosen or B) Tess was a Lightfool. I don't think it would have mattered as much to Yveva Haran if Tess had simply been a Darkfriend. So either I am the last Chosen and you're all about to bump me off and lose the game, or I'm one of the teeming hordes of Lightfools that seem to be playing us all like violins. Is that really a risk you all are willing to take? Especially with such flimsy evidence? "OMG! Its Kathana! Kill her!" I'm like the Christopher Walken of forum games. I'm the enemy, just because I showed up?

I could go over my recent voting record with you all, but I have a feeling you're all too eager to off me to pay any mind.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Emperor

Excellent. So it looks like Kathana will be the next to go unless she pulls off some Jason-like voodoo.

I sat down with the soon-to-be-dead-lady and had a brief interview.

Emp: Are you not a darkfriend, yes?

Kat: Wait, are you asking me if I am a darkfriend or not a darkfriend?

Emp: Come on, you know what I am asking?

Kat: Err, no not really. Stop winking at me.. I was really drunk that night... wait is this thing on...

So there you have it folks. Kathana was really drunk that night....

*finding self being sucked into mob mentality*

Oooh, a mob! How lovely! I just adore mobs, don't you? Such gruesome things can happen during them which we, as darkfriends just adore.

Yes, yes, I must join this mob so I don't miss any of the fun. It's nothing personal, of course, but I am changing my vote to Kathana.

THE MOB HAS SPOKEN.

KATHANA. STEP FORWARD.

Kat marched towards the table set up at the front of the Great Hall. EMPTY THOSE POCKETS!!

"Ugh. Fine. You got me, ok? Pieces of string, mustard packets, a dead worm, rusted nail, a sock, mini hand sanitizer..." Kat named the items as she set them on the table... "And, OH YEAH!! My 'Friend of the Light' LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP CARD!!! BOOYAH!!"

The mob waited no longer, soon all that was left of Kathana was her pocket debris, forgotten on the table.

That night Nailea met her untimely demise... a lightfool, or lightfools remain among you.

or the alternate twist where I am really telling you what shots to call which you then relay to me.

trust me, it'll be a surprise.

Guest Karana Majin

And Jason, is lying some sort of bad thing?? I lie all the time... to LIGHTFOOLS.

I'm still voting for Twitchy, because that's who I voted for last time.

Twitchy 4

7 votes remain.

Remaining players:

Chang

Jason

Daruya

Myrelle

MsDanya

Karana

Twitchy

Ikaiko

Jaydena