DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

I am waiting on votes from:

Segurant, Myrelle, Ikaiko, Kathana, F Horn, and Winter Mist

7 votes cast, 6 votes remaining.

Twitchy 6

Daruya 1

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe me, I am NOT a lightfool.

Give me ONE good reason for me being one besides the, "Der da Der, you didn't swear the oath, yeah that oath which you are supposed to type and people are supposed to believe!"

Or

"He voted for Dur, and that note on Cleo's body couldn't possibly have been planted to throw off suspicion!"

Cleo, did you ask for that note to be put there?

• Administrator

I dunno Twitchy,

You've got a lot of votes against you. Clearly people think you're suspicious. How do we know that the guy tied up in your sig graphic isn't a NICE zombie? He may just be mis-understood. Are you just mis-understood?

Well, lets see, when people voted for Cleo, I asked 'em why they were voting for her. I got no answer in reply, and a round later she was killed off by lightfools. Suspicious? ALSO, everyone who has died so far has been a darkfriend, well, the people killed by us anyway. If i were a fool, don't you think I'd be aiming to kill people that I wanted dead, not just throwing around my vote with the crowd?

It should also be noted that Jason is frequently wrong. Not just wrong, but extremely wrong. Anyone remember the last game when he was so sure it was me or Empy? He got lucky on Yveva. Personally? I'm voting for whoever Jason isn't voting for. I'm much more likely to kill someone deserving that way.

Twitchy 6

Daruya 1

F Horn 1

F Horn, Winter Mist, Karana and Kathana, we are waiting on you. Also, if anyone would like to change their votes, now's a good time to do so.

Archived