DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha... I just saw that... THE GREAT LORD HAS BROUGHT ME BACK!

j/k... *sigh*

I can't believe Jason got you guys to change votes... lol. I'm thinking some of the people that changed votes are trying to throw suspicion off themselves...

Though has Seggie said anything? Seems a Lightfool or Chosen wouldn't want to bring attention to himself/herself. And yeah, I don't care who dies anymore. It's all about me, punks.

Edit: BTW, Danya... why so worried about me being dead or alive unless you're one of the Lightfools who killed me during the night and you're worried! *eyes*

*grins slightly* Ah, I understand you wishing to vote for me. After all, I am a little weird. Plus, I can understand you wishing to knock me off, so you can get more power for yourself from the Dark Lord himself.

All totally understandable reasons that I can hardly argue with. But let me assure you that I am a loyal Dark Friend.

My vote still stands on Jason. Even though I don't mind seeing other Dark Friends being knocked off, so I can get more power, I don't like seeing our brothers and sisters totally destroyed. And Jason insisted on changing the vote from himself to another, when that other person was obviously a dark friend.

But when it comes down to it, how can we expect to conquer the world in the name of the Dark Lord if we're all dead ;).

Based on my calculations and, again, gut feeling, I WAS going to have to vote for the person I'd been eyeballing (who shall remain unnamed at this point) because I do suspect this person could a lightfool.

However, given that the last 2 people Jaydena voted for ended up dead!), Jaydena has my vote (too bad bolding her name twice doesn't double the vote . . .)

Join me, fellow Friends of the Dark, in ridding us of this menace to the Great Lord!

Jhae wroteEdit: BTW, Danya... why so worried about me being dead or alive unless you're one of the Lightfools who killed me during the night and you're worried! *eyes*

I wasnt worried.. but you were on the list of living players.. I was jsut wondering if you had returned or somehting :P

I am beginning to see your evilness boiling below that delish, creepy skin of yours Jason. But... I am not quite convinced of your innocense. Innocense is hard for me to deal with *vomits*

You can eyeball me all you would like, because I eat them on top of my salads, so if you eye me too closely... LUNCH!!

The next targeted Light fool is: Kelly Sedai.

MMMuuuuahahahaha! *gets the coals nice and hot*

Well, it was obviously my logical argument (not to mention my gut feeling) that won Chang over. Why do you ask? Are you a lightfool?

*eyes Twitchy suspiciously and highlights Twitchy's name on spreadsheet*

Let me advise everyone of something, I was just darkfriend at another site and lasted to one of the last people in the game. The stupidest thing to do is to kill the people that voted for you. It gives you away every single time and I am by no means stupid. You are of course welcome to vote for me but I can tell you I am no lightfool, I have already learned that often times there is no swaying the angry mob. :roll:

F Horn PMd a vote for Kelly. Currently the standings are:

Jaydena: 3

Kelly: 3

Chang: 1

The Chosen do not know who eachother are or how many total Chosen are running about. The Lightfools do know who they are and how many there are. The Chosen are allowed to ask one yes/no question per round (ie. "Is the lightfool male" or "Is Jhaenara Chosen"). The Lighfools do not get to ask questions, they're trying to kill off Chosen, but darkfriends will do. The rest of you all are meant to be killing off Lightfools. So far only run-of-the-mill darkfriends have been killed... so think through your strategies wisely.

As a side note, if any of you talk with Tessandra, please let her know to contact me/cast her vote asap. She didn't vote at all last round, and if she doesn't return I will bring back a ghost to play her role, whatever it may be.

*glares at everyone*

At least two of you are lightfools. The thought of a lightfool taking out loyal darkfriends in the cover of night makes me quite uneasy. Not that I care anything for my fellow Friends of the Dark or that I grieve at their deaths, but knowing that I, too, am a target to the lightfools bothers me greatly. The Great Lord promised me riches and power and I want to live to collect them!

The lightfools know each other; they're working together. They have ways to contact each other without us knowing. So far, they've killed two of ours; we, ourselves, killed the other two by being too hasty and rash. We need to find the lightfools before they decimate our ranks (translates to: before they kill me)!

Obviously, my strategy of looking at past votes won't work necessarily in our favor as the lightfools are operating in a totally random manner which is very unlike them, considering how much they crave order and continuity. What's the secret? What do we have to do to rout them out?

The private voting, while it lasted, did make our job more difficult. How can we identify a trend, if there is one? It may take another round or two to identify truly solid suspects; I just pray to the Great Lord that I survive that long.

Jaydena, I will consider your words and will also consider changing my vote. I should make my decision some time today, whether to continue to point the finger at you or point it at one of the other suspects I've identified as high-risk.

Speaking of which, Cleo seems to be trying really hard to prove how wicked she is. It seems to me that she's trying TOO hard . . .

In closing, "The Great Lord of the Dark is my Master, and most heartily do I serve him to the last shred of my very soul. Lo, my Master is death's Master. Asking nothing do I serve against the Day of his coming, yet do I serve in the sure and certain hope of life everlasting. Surely the faithful shall be exalted in the land, exalted above the unbelievers, exalted above the thrones, yet do I serve humbly against the Day of his Return."

:twisted:

lol, Jade, Yveva already answered, but yes, the Lightfools know who each other are. Either you really didn't know, or you're playing the Ben T "slip." By telling everyone you lasted until the end in another game, I'd tend to go with the latter... but who knows... :P

Ooooo, if Tess doesn't show up, I guess a dead player may not be staying dead, Cleo... :P *cackles with delight* Though Yveva should bring back BenT, unless she means a dead from this game.

Edit: Way to try and PM your vote there, Horn... Naughty boy... *chuckles*

Archived