DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twitchy said:

Woah, careful with that non posting thing :P

I get caught up in school work, and soccer games, don't hasten to point the finger :wink:

I didn't necessarily mean you... :P There are few people who haven't posted at all I believe. The Lightfools!

I know people are busy and I have no life... which is why I make a good Darkfriend... :P

Guest Karana Majin

What?? You WORMS dare impugn me! Don't make me smite you with my evil wrath!!!

You don't know who you are messing with here.

Kelly, Segurant, Chang, Myrelle, Tessandra, Kathana, Ikaiko and F Horn we're waiting on you. Also, Lightfools/friends, pm me with your first and second choices on who will meet their end tonight.

Six votes remain, Kelly, Segurant, Tessandra, Kathana, Ikaiko and F Horn, here's lookin' at you. Otherwise your original votes will carry through (with sexxy results). Time is running short.

Guest Fnorrll

*looks at Myrelle*

Why?

I'm going with Karana because at this point there is no super likey candidate (well theres still Jason :) ) so we might as well see some blood, anybodies

Guest Fnorrll

Its not random, its born out of the quickest route to blood, a true motive for any darkfriend.

*thinks twitchy is a lightfool for not seein that*

Guest Karana Majin

Well, this is what I say to all y'all. And you better hope the bad word filter works

Fuck all y'all, you stupid fucks! You wouldn't know a fucking darkfriend if one came up and bit you on your stupid ass!

Lightfool ass holes.

Karana Majin: Well, this is what I say to all y'all. And you better hope the bad word filter works

Mother's Milk in a Cup! all y'all, you stupid Mother's Milk in a Cup!! You wouldn't know a Mother's Milk in a Cup! darkfriend if one came up and bit you on your stupid bunny!

Lightfool bunny holes.

*Secretly knows that Karana wasn't using the filter, but actually typed those words exactly how they came out*

Ender

Archived