DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

Fnorrll and Myrelle are holding up the works. I need VOTES guys!

(my guess is Fnorrll's just holding off to see if Jhae will make out with any chicks).

I'll PM them.

Also, three people with the first initial "J" have been nominated. One's currently in first, one in third and one in fourth. (second, third and fourth all have ties though).

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it, you bastages! Look at them voting Jason and I off right away. *glares*

My guess is Jade is 4th.

I'll make out with anyone if you don't vote for me.

((On the serious side, I heard something about Fnorrll making wedding plans this weekend or something... like that's more important or something.))

• Administrator

OMFG! What did I do to piss you all off?

KATHANA, I know this is your doing!!!! I just know it.

Seriously people, don't you love DM? Isn't it a wonderful place? Why would you vote me off. It's way too early for me to begin my I AM NOT A LIGHTFOOL campaign.

Please, save yourself the headache of reading all my defensive posts. Don't vote for me

J

Only one vote remains and it won't be enough to change who is most at risk... sooo

As a letter was passed among the gathering stating that Lightfools may be among them whispers grew to loud voices within the course of an hour. Names were whispered, some were shouted. Fnorrll, Ikaiko, and Twitchy each heard their names mentioned, but by far the most loudly and frequently identified as suspects were Jason, Jhaenara, Karana and Kathana.

(step on in and defend yourself folks. Everyone feel free to send me your votes once you have heard their arguments).

Guest Emperor

Interesting. I would go update the odds but I think they are still pretty dead on.

I saw Jason help a small child across the street this morning.

What? So I may be a little bitter that he almost had me voted out last game.

Guest Fnorrll

Yeah ive been at a wedding...but i was there to raise hell and get frisky with all the bridesmaids of course *EG*

and now...to go cast my vote...

Ya know...a thought....this is gonna be very hard if we dont vote publivly...we can never work out who voted for who, a big way to decide who is the lighfool

any who...

*goes to vote*

nd for all those who voted for me, remember all the moatings ive handed out over the years, and my general naughtiness towards so many novices...

• Administrator

It's true. I helped a little kid cross the street safely so it wouldn't be hit by a car, ruining his yummy flesh. I'll fatten him up and eat him.

I'll make this really simple: I am not a Lightfool. A fool, yes. But not a lightfool. You'll regret voting me off. YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!!!!

Guest Fnorrll

I think its a great tactic. i certainly won be voting for you.

Tho i expect more evidence that you really will do this at a later point. *EG*

Guest Karana Majin

*enters, rubbing hands briskly* Well, that's one more Novice that will NEVER forget to curtsey to me.

Not to say anything people... but let's just say that calling ME, of all people a Lightfool is hysterical. After all, I am, erm, not to brag, or anything... but let's say I'm Preferred by the Great Lord himself...

I believe Jhaenara is with the enemy.

Archived