DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twelve votes have been cast. The current standings are:

Jason - 7

Kathana - 2

Cleopatra - 2

Fnorrll - 1

Voting will close Tuesday, 5pm EST, regardless of how many voters have not had their say. I am still waiting on questions from the Chosen, and a nomination for who the lightfools will be a-killin' TONIGHT.

(I think Kathana has Seggie distracted so that he won't vote for her).

Guest Emperor

Traitor? You tried to kill me off just to save your own skin! I can't believe it! Who is the traitor?

Then you go off in your guilt, create a new game where everyone is all darkfriends so you can hide with your own kind.

Oh yeah, I see through you and forgive you, once again.

*g*

• Administrator

*gives the most evil stare possible*

I am not a Lightfool. I cannot stress the danger you put yourself into by voting me off.

The Great Lord will not be pleased if you kill another of his maggot.

My vote is Kathana because she started this nonesense against me.

I have no idea why Fnorell has a grudge against me.

Guest Fnorrll

Vowels are a Lightfool invention anyway :p

It's not a grudge, I have nothing against you, it's just that I find your game so far to be a little suspicious...

• Administrator

"Suspicious"???

All I've been doing is playing the game. I've been posting a lot cause its a nice relief from work. Think about this logic: if I were a Lightfool and wanted to not attract attention, I wouldn't post every 5 minutes. And no, don't think I'm doing reverse psychology stuff here. I'm really not that smart. Ask Kathana. She'll vouch for my stupidity!

Really. I'm just posting a lot is all. I've done nothing clever or myseterious.

The Lightfools are probably keeping me around just to frustrate the rest of you. LOL

The Chosen seem totally silent on this game as I've read no clues or dreams or anything. Not that I blame them.

J

Guest Emperor

So Jason has one day to wiggle out of this predicament.... can he do it like her did last game? Or is he screwed because there is no Empy in the game for him to use as his scapegoat? Same bat channel, same bat time!

• Administrator

(( Yveva...who voted for Kathana? I don't see any votes for her in the history? Maybe I missed page?))

So... as promised, here is another chapter from my Evil Warlord Handbook. Again, I will only share this with you if I am alive during this game.

...If I ever happen to become an Evil Overlord: (part 2)

7. When the rebel leader challenges me to fight one-on-one and asks, "Or are you afraid without your armies to back you up?" my reply will be, "No, just sensible."

8. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him.

9. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.

10. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.

11. I will not order my trusted lieutenant to kill the infant who is destined to overthrow me -- I'll do it myself. (Although I admit that backfired with the Potter kid, so I'll work on this one)

12. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.

13. I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.

14. I will not waste time making my enemys death look like an accident -- I'm not accountable to anyone and my other enemies wouldn't believe it.

(to be continued, if I live...)

-----------------

Since the game has begun, I have been tracking votes and other activity in the form of an Excel sheet. Some of you are likely doing this as well. Great. The Great Lord would be proud.

Some interesting observations... The votes against me right now seem to be the result of me "Acting weird". In other words, the voters are grasping at straws. The Chosen have been mostly silent and left no real evidence for us. So it makes sense that we mudworms have had to blindly guess at who is a Lightfool.

But...

There ARE some focused votes. Or what might be possibly a focused attack. The few votes NOT going for me are against Cleopatra and Fnorll. A vote against Fnorll makes sense: he's a pain in the butt. But Cleo? Huh? Why? What motive? Notice that the votes are coming from two people, one right after the other. *THAT* my (dark)friends, seems more "suspicious" to me than just sombody who posts a lot to have fun.

Myrelle and Daruya...why the votes aginst Cleo? Maybe I'll join you with my vote. Any reason?

My gut tells me that at least one of the people who did NOT vote for me so far is a darkfriend.

Take it or leave it folks. But if you vote me off now, it will be a poor decision. Keep me around and let me prove my skills and helping us to find the LIghtfools. I think I've been more help than a lot of the driftwood floating around on this thread, right? Why are you so eager to get rid of me? If I'm a lightfool, you'll get me eventually. But I'M NOT.

I live to serve the Great Lord of the Dark and all thing Yvevil.

J

A few dastardly darkfriends have continued to submit their votes via pm. (Sneaksy guys, sneaksy). I support your dastardlyness, and the current standings are:

Jason: 8

Kathana: 3

Fnorrll: 1

Cleo: 2

Three voters have yet to vote, I have yet to hear from the lightfools (and if i don't, sorry guys, you'll have missed your chance).

As the puppetmaster of this game I would like to see everyone's theories on who is the lightfool or Chosen, deadies feel free to weigh in as well!

Dance monkeys! dance!!

Do you see how Jason whines? Obviously, an emo kid. Next thing you know, he'll be bitching about how he HAS to steal music, because they won't give people under 18 credit cards. Darkfriend or not, we're better off without this dude.

Yveva said:

A few dastardly darkfriends have continued to submit their votes via pm. (Sneaksy guys, sneaksy). I support your dastardlyness, and the current standings are:

Jason: 8

Kathana: 3

Fnorrll: 1

Cleo: 2

Three voters have yet to vote, I have yet to hear from the lightfools (and if i don't, sorry guys, you'll have missed your chance).

As the puppetmaster of this game I would like to see everyone's theories on who is the lightfool or Chosen, deadies feel free to weigh in as well!

Dance monkeys! dance!!

Wellllll, now . . . That's interesting. Yveva hasn't yet heard from the Lightfools. Which means (unless I misunderstood her statement that she hadn't heard from them yet) the following are assured Darkfriends, as we have all cast our votes publicly this round: Fnorrll, Chang, Ikaiko, Twitchy, Myrelle, Daruya, Jason, Nailea, Kathana and KellySedai.

The questionable ones, as they either cast their vote via pm or haven't yet voted are: Cleo, Jaydena, MsDanya, Segurant, Tessandra, WinterMist, and F. Horn.

*rubs hand together and considers who to vote for next round*

Then again, maybe the Lightfools did vote but just haven't let Yveva know who will be the next to die!

Great Mistress, Yveva, whatever did you mean by your statement? Help us faithful hounds to decipher your code so that we may expose and destroy the Lightfools!

Archived