DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of which, Cleo seems to be trying really hard to prove how wicked she is. It seems to me that she's trying TOO hard . . .

Let me just say this... speculate all you want sugar, but when my Dark Love sent me out from his chamber he patted me on my ... back and said..."go and squish the eyeballs out of the lightfools"

I said, "mmmmm, sounds tasty"

Just remember this, we darkfriends need to remember that we need to protect our beloved Chosen, or they will eat our brains before they even attempt to kill us.

Lets stop wasting time... lightfools are the most quiet, who are they? Look around, and figure out who is not talking the talk.

ew. I hate uncooked brains.

-watches from a dark and secluded corner, as many rush to cast their vote. no, she bides her time, watching with cynical amusement. slowly, though, she steps forwards. her voice, although somewhat timid, rings clear and true-

"Thou art all fools," she spits out, eyes ablaze with rage at the brash decisions of the tohers. "The Great Lord will not be please," she hisses quitely, casting her eyes about at those gathered. "Nonetheless, the time hath dawned for mine own vote to be cast. Jaydena, is far too eager to prove herself as a Darkfriend- therefore, she must be a Lightfool. Any Darkfriend who hath proven themselves is comfortable with their position and hath no desire to prove so. All that matters is the Dark Lord, not another's opinion." She speaks her logic, glaring at Jaydena.

Wow this is great, I am gonna die and I'm not a stinking lightfool. What do I have to do go kill a rabbit, for gosh sakes people Jhae killed a baby bunny and you killed her, will you actually think before you operate those typing fingers. I swear to you on everything I hold dear in the eyes of the Great Master, my master that I am not a lightfool. Come on vote for someone else, look at Daruya she has been going out of her way every single round to force people to switch her votes, her votes have pulled the tide and yet she accuses me of the same thing. I am telling you she is a lightfool, look at the evidence. If you kill me the Dark Lord is going to be very upset with all your darkfriends out there! I have said my peace, may the Dark Lord roast your eyeballs if you kill me! *stomps off*

edit

I am changing my vote to Kelly, she is my sister outside of this game but she had been way to quite and that could mean she is a lightfool.

I've been thinking (dangerous, I know, for us Darkfriends to think without the Chosen or Great Lord directing us, worms that we are) and I, too, am going to have to change my vote. I believe, as Jaydena has implied, that they are trying to throw us off-track by voting randomly and for people who aren't in the lead, votes-wise. So I'm changing my vote to Kelly, as well.

I'm also shocked that even after I repeated my vows to the Great Lord (something no lightfool would do out loud or in writing!) that some here still believe I could be a lightfool. I also note that I'm the only Friend of the Dark who has repeated those vows here . . .

Jaydena 4

Kelly 5

Segurant1

Five votes remain. A ghost will be brought in to take Tessandra's place if I haven't heard from her by Saturday morning.

Ps. No matter what role Tessandra is playing I will bring in a replacement and give them her role. (it makes no sense to just remove her from the game because if she was a lightfool or Chosen it would be a severe disadvantage to either team to just lose one of their own, and if she's a generic darkfriend it's too much of a freebie for the lightfools).

If you really believe she's the most likely candidate to be a lightfool you could :) Or you use that mojo you use to convince people to change their votes Jason.

It could be Tess, no one would ever suspect the Red Sister of being the lightfool.

Segurant has been suspicously quiet as well, and he voted privately last round so that no one would know who he voted for.

On the other hand, the only person Fnorrll really spoke out against was Jason. Maybe Jason tricked Fnorrll into changing his vote then betrayed him and killed him because he was getting too close to the truth.

I will vote tomorrow after I get some sleep.

Dwynwen said:

This whole idea of bringing a ghost back is intriguing. *Ponders*

Yes, it is... Hmm... I wonder if this means we need to start scheming to be first in line to be reincarnated? *laughs and goes to tie Kathana up so that she can't join the line*

I commend your praises to the Dark Lord and that you know your place as a "worm" shows that you are indeed worthy of throwing suspicion to someone else. :wink:

But a lightfool knows the horror in the death I will deal to him/her should we find out who it is. I think to infiltrate us, they will say anything.

I challenge everyone here to swear their allegence to the DL right here and now!

I swear on my worthless soul that I serve my Dark Love in anyway he should require and do his bidding with splendid delight.

*scowl at the Lightfools to see if they will indeed come forward*

And I will contact Tess to remind her.

ok. I had a pm from Tess saying that RL has been catching up with her and she hasn't really had time for the game. Though it is a tough choice on who to bring in I am going to go with Kathana, as she gets voted out in early rounds frequently.

Remember, Kathana could be *any* character, Darkfriend, Chosen or Lightfool. It's up to you all to figure it out.

Archived