DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason, there were 19 in the game. Two are dead, which leaves 17. 14 have voted, which leaves 3 who haven't voted. We have 10 known votes and 4 unknowns. So there are 7 people that we have to look closely at to determine whether they are Lightfools or whether they are Chosen trying to remain hidden or Friends of the Dark who work from the shadows.

Let's rout the Lightfools out! All glory to the Great Lord!

• Administrator

This is revenge for making you loose the last game isn't it? You're just bitter that your trolloc-kissing arse got voted off and I won the game, huh?

And now you're flat out admitting you'd rather kill me (an innocent) off rather than help the rest of us actually DO any WORK and find the df.

It's all cute and funny to say "Jason's stupid, let's vote him off", but that's as mindless and petty as anything I've heard.

Give me some research, woman! Find me a lightfool!

J

Somehow, I missed Jason's long post where he accused me of being a lightfool because I voted for Cleo. HELLO! I said it was a gut feeling! Plus, after consulting my spreadsheet (yes, I use one also), I realized that it was a vote that made sense as she's highly suspect, not having voted yet in this round (at least, not publicly). I have doubts about others, too, especially one in particular which I think I shall vote for in the next round.

BTW, F. Horn . . . I note you didn't vote (at least publicly). That is highly suspect. Are YOU the lightfool? If you are not a lightfool, then you will share your vote publicly immediately.

I haven't yet heard from the lightfools about who they're going to kill in the night, there may or may not be two of them and they may or may not have voted.

I am still missing votes from Winter Mist, MsDanya, and Tessandra. feel free to hunt them down and find out why they haven't voted yet.

• Administrator

See? Daruya is the kind of person I like. She's trying to get the bottom of things. Maybe she IS a LightFool (not accusing you...!) but if she is, it will be revealed in due course.

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED AGAINST ME

If you really want to play this mystery game in an exciting way by investigating clues, looking for hidden meaning, and figuring out people's motivations, then don't vote for me yet. I'm going to be a huge ally to you. Voting for the loudest person isn't very wise, and voting cause a person is "stupid" is childish, is it not?

I'm going to go out on a limb here:

IF I AM NOT VOTED OUT THIS ROUND, I WILL help reveal at least 1 lightfool within the next 4 rounds (or you can vote me off then all you like!) OR... help discover one of the chosen and share that identify with the people I know are darkfriends.

STOP WASTING TIME and LET'S FIND A LIGHTFOOL!

I AM NOT A LIGHTFOOL

J

Guest Fnorrll

You almost convince me. Unfortunately you offer no proof that you can do so, and you want to reveal the chosen very much...you say only to people you KNOW are darkfriends and yet you dont offer any way you can be sure who is who. Besides the fact that if you were a lightfool, 4 round enable you to kill another what, five people? im sure you would be willing to sacrifice yourself then if you and the other lightfool (assuming you are one and there is another one) have a two pronged attack in mind. In fact, if there were three of you and you made four rounds each, thatd polish off us all, wouldnt it?

Your theories have no proof and offer little. Sorry Jason. You havn't convinced me.

PS i got winters mist to come vote.

• Administrator

Fnorll-- what could I POSSIBLY say at this point to convince you, beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am not a lightfool?

If you are a friend of the dark, you are voting against one of your best allies here.

Think. Don't be stupid. Go back and read. Examing the voting trends and history. Don't just run with your irrational ideas cause I am "suspicious" and loud. I'm sure you're an adult IRL. Use your intelligence here and give me a chance to make my point to you. I can't offewr you proof right now. Give me at least a round and I'll make my point to you.

You would not get such a heart-felt offer from a Lightfool. My head is on the chopping block. I have a lot of votes against me. NOW is the time. Gamble! Throw the dice! You will get the Dark One's Eyes! GIVE me a chance to prove it!

J

Guest Fnorrll

Jason, its not just me you need to convince. You have a massive majority against you now, and wether you are a DF or a LF, well, the only way to narrow down the options is to kil someone off. Stop thinking that I'm leading everyone against you. We all have an equal vote here.

You want at least one round to prove yourself? Why dont YOU think reasonably for a moment here?

What can you accomplish in one round that would be convincing? Don't offer promises without any details. What are you offering us to keep you alive another round? What are we expecting to see from you next round? Besides the fact that you need to change the minds of 7 people, not just mine. And if I alone chane my vote now, it could be my head on the block next time for being easily swayed. That fact has already been held over my head because I let you off last time.

This game has NEVER been about evidence. Its always been about the opportunity to shriek baseless accusations at your "friends" and repay them for the countless slights you've had to endure at their hands.

I miscalculated in the last game, Jason. I assumed that by inviting you in, I'd be safe. People would hate on you so much, I'd be spared their wrath. But no. Apparently they hate me waaaaaay more than you (Most likely because they know me and my crimes are recent. You, have been an absentee landlord so long, no one really cares if you live or die.) so I went out early in the last game. Thats not happening this time. everyone's vented their spleens at me, so now its YOUR turn, emo kid.

http://emosong.ytmnd.com/

EDIT: Link NSFW

*happily from the corner* You know, my supernatural ghost senses are telling me that Jason's a Chosen... But not smart enough to come up with good questions to ask. You should all keep him in the game and just suggest something better for him to find out.

Or maybe he's just a front for a Chosen who wants to remain anonymous. I can't tell. (That'd be just like them, wouldn't it? Using an 'innocent' Darkfriend as a puppet for their own ends?)

Ah, well. Figure it out yourselves.

*goes back to chatting up Dwynwen*

The instructions I had said to send my votes in, so yah you won't see my votes posted :p So anyone who is supicious of me because of that?? Phffft.

To see you all fall to the underworld where I am hosting a party, serving your entrails as pate' is much anticipated.

I would hate to see my best defender, Jason, fall on mere suspicion is just Lightfool hardy.

Yes, but the Great Mistress Yveva told us on page 11 that we will be voting publicly from then on.

Ok Guys, I feel like the game is stalling and likely that is due to the secret vote. So no more secret voting. Y'all will have to face up and sing.

Voting privately after being instructed by the Great Mistress not to is something a lightfool would do! Hence the suspicion . . .

So the following people have still not voted or have voted privately: Cleo (private vote), MsDanya, Segurant, Tessandra, WinterMist and F. Horn.

Surely one of those names walks in the light! Reveal yourself so that we may purge you from our midst!

Ok, I am still missing votes from Tessandra and Winter Mist. I have the LF pick on who will die tonight. Seven hours remain, at five pm EST two of you will be here no longer.

I would like to remind you all that the ghosts are welcome to post, but they have the same access to information as you all do, so you can take their advice or leave it.

The current standings are:

Jason: 8

Kathana: 3

Fnorrll: 1

Cleopatra: 2

Segurant: 1

Archived