DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*eyes her Sister* You were sober last night and you don't remember the whole making out I like other parts better convo. *shakes head* Only a lightfool could forget that convo, cause they wouldn't want to remember it and a darkfriend would cause we likes our carnal pleasures. *goes off to vote*

I remember talking about... certain things... but I don't remember you specifically talking about wanting to make out with me. :P But the chat scrolls way too fast and I miss a lot. I missed most of that convo actually.

Well, I've tried. If the Darkfriends that have voted for me haven't changed their vote and I get killed off, so be it. The Dark One won't be happy, but at least it won't be a Chosen getting their life taken.

((People are really gonna start wondering about the "chats" some of us have... >< Seriously, it's not as bad as it sounds... heh.))

Jhaenara said:

People are really gonna start wondering about the "chats" some of us have... ><

I just wonder why I don't get to have chats with people any more. It's because I'm dead, isn't it?! That's vitalism, and I'm not going to stand for it!

Sheesh. Die in the service of the Great Lord, and _this_ is the thanks I get? *mutter mutter*

• Administrator

If any of you think I am a Lightfool, I suggest you listen to some of my Evil Policies™:

1. My legions of terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.

2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.

3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.

4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.

5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

6. I will not gloat over my enemies predicament before killing them.

7. When the rebel leader challenges me to fight one-on-one and asks, "Or are you afraid without your armies to back you up?" my reply will be, "No, just sensible."

I have a about 100 of these, if not more. You'll only hear them if you keep me alive.

J

6. I will not gloat over my enemies predicament before killing them.

I have to ask you about one of these policies of yours, Jason. As you know, gloating over our enemies predicament before killing them is a weakness of those of us who serve the Great Lord. As you admit to not sharing this weakness, it makes me question your loyalty to the Great Lord. This is a disturbing thought . . . I must think on this for awhile.

• Administrator

Gloating only gives the maggot lightfool time to think of ways to escape.

Don't get caught "Monologing"!!! Didn't you see THE INCREDIBLES?!!?

(BTW-- I never paid to see that movie. I stole some toddler's ticket to the movie, video-taped it in the theater, then put it online to make money. Something only a darkfriend would do!!!!)

Hmmmm . . . you have a point. After all, Moghedien was captured by the lightfool Nynaeve as she gloated over her perceived triumph.

I will have to work on not gloating when we finally do discover a lightfool. I will, however, gloat after they are dead. After all, they'll hardly be able to escape at that point! Mwa-haw-hwa *cackles evilly* :twisted: It will be safer that way. The Great Lord would not be pleased if we allowed the lightfool to escape while we paused to gloat.

*nods head gravely* I will pay close attention to your remaining Evil Policies and withhold judgment until I am thoroughly convinced of your loyalty to the Great Lord. As I said, you do have a point but your response was a bit too glib.

Oh' date=' Jason's totally not a Lightfool. Just look at the picture of him up in the corner of his posts. He could hardly be more evil if his eyes burst into flame... Which they look like they're about to do anyone. See?[/color']

I dunno. He looks pretty emo to me. I have an uncontrolled urge to punch him in the face.

• Administrator

I'm trying soooooooooo haaaaaaarrrrrrrrdddddddddd toooo getttttttttt thoooose flaaaaaming eyyyyes likeeee Ishamael!

Unfortunately I am not a Chosen, and therefore, I get regular eyeballs.

BUT ONE DAY THE CHOSEN WILL CALL ME TO BE ONE OF THEM AND I SHALL RULE THE WORLD WITH THEM AS MY MASTERS!!!!

All Hail Yvevil!

• Administrator

You guys don't understand. I'm here at work and these Topic reply notifications just appear in my Inbox. I can't help but reply. I love DM. (But hate all "good" things)

When you're passionate about evil, it's hard not to share.

I'll shut up for now if you all promise not to vote for me.

J

• Administrator

Fnorrll...I'm in the middle of playing Final Fantasy X for the first time. Just got to the Ronso mountain. I can't wait to kill everything and get to the final battle with Sin and then say: "Okay dad, go ahead and rule the world." It's the Evil thing to do.

WOuld a lightfool love Final Fantasy as much as we do?

Guest Fnorrll

See? you just cant help yourself can you? you have to defend yourself. So defensive... and if you were real evil man yu fight sin, win, and become sin yourself and rule in his stead!

Archived