DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 3 of the lightfool hunt and we haven't killed off the first one -- the Great Lord will not be pleased! I dread the punishment the Great Lord will mete out for our failure.

I do hope that one of the Chosen amongst us will be able to impart some information from the Great Lord that will aid us in our search.

Oh, great Yveva, highest among us, what are the latest vote results?

*sneaks in and looks around furtively*

Rats! No new developments - this is quite disturbing. I must check back later. Surely the Great Lord will send some information our way soon via his Chosen. THEN we will be able to wreak our vengeance on the lightfools in our midst!

Guest Fnorrll

Jason, any Darkfriend worth his salt would not need to know if you could to want to. it's called ambition.

Yes, i agree. *Sharpens sword* soon i may have to take matters into my own hands...the Dark Lord will doubtless be pleased if i kill a Lightfool and is bound to bewtow his favour upon me...

Ok Guys, I feel like the game is stalling and likely that is due to the secret vote. So no more secret voting. Y'all will have to face up and sing.

So far Jason, Daruya, Karana and Cleo have voted for Jhaenara, and Jhaenara, Jaydena and Nailea have voted for Karana. Voting will remain open until I have either A: Heard from everyone else, or B: Thursday at 5pm. Whichever comes first. Remember guys, a simple majority is enough for conviction as a lightfool. If there are people who haven't revoted by then their first vote will count.

• Administrator

So um....Jhae... err....uh.... Nothing personal, eh? I thought it was down to you and me, so I needed to swing the vote away from me.

But if I'm currently in the clear, then my vote will likely change. I'll think on it.

Karana, you're looking particuarly "nice" today. Are you the Lightfool??!?!

J

Jason, you bastage... I had a feeling after your comment on AIM. You're just angry I left and you couldn't play "Star Wars" anymore. Or you're really a Lightfool. We'll see...

*eyes the new Novice* You appear Darkfriend material, but since you're ready to off one of your own, I'm not so sure anymore.

Okay... now maggots... err fine voters, think about this seriously. Remember that the Lightfools KNOW who each other are, so they know who the Darkfriends are. Now why else would I have so many votes ((OOC: other than you hate me *cries*)).

Now Karana said that she believes I am the enemy... she didn't say who I am the enemy to, but she voted for me. Fellow Darkfriends, I think this shows that she is a Lightfool. My vote stands for Karana.

I don't know how many other Lightfools there are, but I would say that one or more of the others that voted for me are likely candidates.

Alright, I tihnk we're going about this all wrong. Basically what we're doing is shooting out whos a lightfool blah blah blah without a care in the world. Lightfools can basically vote for anyone the want...because ya know, it doesnt really matter who they kill. But, we're also voting on account of how people are acting in character, which i think is wrong, because anyone can make up a character, most likely evil :twisted:

yeah, like that.

But what we should be looking at is the way the person acts, the ways they try to shift votes off of them frantically, stuff like that. For that, my vote is for Jhaenara because karana hasn't really said anything incriminating, but Jhae has seemed to work really hard on attempting to look evil, and when she's attacked, flips out. Really sorry if i get it wrong :(

Frantic edit!

Alright, i wrote that before i saw Jhae's post right before me, she convinced me to not vote for her. my vote goes to Karana

After all' date=' I am, erm, not to brag, or anything... but let's say I'm Preferred by the Great Lord himself...[/quote']

That looks incriminating to me. A true Chosen wouldn't want people to think she's a Chosen. Everyone else is expendable to the Great Lord.

*smiles at Twitchy* Good decision...

BTW, you bring up some good points, but also think about the people not saying anything at all? They're trying to avoid suspicion and get people to forget they're even in the game so that they won't get voted for.

((Some people may be very busy IRL and not as active as someone like me who is a stay at home mommy, but I would assume everyone can post at least once a day. You deserve some suspicion otherwise... :P ))

Archived