DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Karana Majin

*looks at everyone, then Jhae*

So, you're trying to protect her? What are you hiding? I serve the Great Lord and if he demands her death, so be it. Who are we to question???

You are welcome to accuse eachother on these threads, but the vote that counts is the one that is PMd to me. When everyone has voted I will post the top 2-3 suspects, everyone will then have the opportunity to change their votes or keep them the same. Players can also start defending themselves and trying to convince others to change their minds. The person with the most votes at the end of that round will meet their end.

As a new person in town, I have been watching from the shadows, trying to see if I could see any lightfools meeting. Not knowing many people makes me a bit nervous that anyone I see could be one of the lightfools. I fear the Great Lord's wrath if I vote for the wrong person, especially one of the Chosen.

The Great Lord take all lightfools! They are fools to think the Great Lord can be defeated.

• Administrator

Ok, all joking aside, this is TOUGH. We're voting blindly initially. Whoever the Chosen are should start posting (in a very subtle way!!!) their daily wisdom that they receive from the Pit of Doom.

I mean..

*falls to the floor in worship* I, a humble worm ask that the Chosen please throw a maggot infested scrap of info our way so we may destroy the lightfools who have infested our ranks.

Hopefully the Lightfools will not try and pretend to be Chosen (how DARE THEY?!?!). Fortunately I suspect there are not more Lightfools than Chosen. But only the Great Lord knows for sure.

J

Guest Emperor

And without talking to Yveva about who is voting for who, or knowing what is really going on, here are my mock Vegas odds for who will be killed first round.

These odds in no way reflect anything that is really happening in the game and is being posted for the sole purpose of making Empy laugh.

1. KellySedai 5:1

2. Segurant 10:1

3. Chang 20:1

4. Jason 5:1

5. Daruya 23:1

6. Fnorrll 25:1

7. Myrelle 3:1

8. Tessandra 100:1

9. Jhaenara 8:1

10. MsDanya 50:1

11. Kathana 12:1

12. Karana 20:1