DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

I am so evil I'll vote for myself in then next round. :twisted: :evil:

Keeping up with the Jones isn't my style, bunnies? Bahhh. 4 fluffy white puppies are now on my spit over a low fire. Squirming is everything.

What do you think? Rosemary sprigs or lemon pepper?

*slaps fnorrll for being swayed so easily* Can't you see the lightfools?????

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"ENOUGH!"

A voice cut through the bickering biddies clustered about the hall. "I have heard enough. The one among you with the most votes is... KARANA." The other friends of the dark stepped a little further away from Karana, as though she carried a disease.

"You FOOLS!" Karana shouted, and then she began to convulse as though she couldn't breathe. In moments it was over, the lifeless body of Karana lay on the floor.

"Search her!" yelled Jason, and Kelly moved forwards, but no mark or sign (other than I <3 NKOTB) was found.

The voice cut through the room again. "Leave. Meet here in the morning, we have much to discuss." Everyone wandered away, and when they returned, they were missing a particularly vocal member of their party. The group rushed towards Jhaenara's quarters, only to discover her on the ground with a dagger in her chest. The blade pinned a scrap of paper to her, on which was written "Darkfools. NONE of you are safe. Not even our own decoys."

Day Two begins. Chosen, you may send me your questions. Day Two will end Sunday morning (Real Life time, regardless of how many votes are cast).

The remaining players are: KellySedai, Segurant, Chang, Jason, Daruya, Fnorrll, Myrelle, Tessandra, MsDanya, Kathana, Twitchy, Ikaiko, Jaydena, Cleopatra, F Horn, Nailea, Winter Mist

Guest Fnorrll

Ah, that was fun. :) killings are always fun, and now we have two pretty, dead bodies.

Now then...

FIND THE LIGHTFOOLS!!!!!

Ahhhhhh! *laughs* I told you all I was a Darkfriend... *shakes fist*

*goes to join Ben*

Wait... so no marks on Karana means she was a Darkfriend? I'm confused. If so... err sorry Karana... I was convinced by that comment and your vote... lol. I <3 you! *looks nervous*

Guest Karana Majin

Yeah, I was a frigging Darkfriend! Way to go, losers! Now you lost me and Jhae. I hope the Lightfools own you punks!!! </trashtalk>

And the NKOTB thing? What can I say? I was young, I needed the money!

Personally, I'm not upset by this little setback. This simply means there will be fewer people to share the rewards of the Great Lord when the day of return comes. Do we need to work extra hard to protect our Great Masters, the Chosen? Absolutely! But now we don't have to share the rewards of success with those fools Jhaenara and Karana.

*mutters to self* Obviously I was wrong about Jhaenara. I do hope the Great Lord will understand why I was suspicious. *stops muttering and gives a hard look around at the remaining players*

I'm not ready to vote yet but I'll be watching you -- all of you. The Great Lord expects me, as a loyal Darkfriend, to do whatever it takes to expose the lightfools and render his judgment on them (a painful and gory death).

Fools! Fools and blind! To not see the glories of the Great Lord! And the futility of their struggles against his assured victory!

Guest Fnorrll

since Jason is not here to defend himself, it would be mean and evil to all vote for him now...

*laughs manically*

Jason

Ha started the game too suspiciously....I allowed myself to be swayed towards Karana in the last round, but this time I'm sticking with my gut so I can stick my dagger into a Lightfools...

Hmmm... It appears that I was wrong with that last vote.. I need to pay more attention and take better notes!

But this time... I think I'll stick with my gut, and vote for Jason. He seems to be trying to hard to be one of us darkfriends!!

I believe I will cast my vote with Myrelle and vote for Cleopatra. It's just a gut feeling. If I'm wrong . . . *shrug* . . . well that's just more reward for me when the Great Lord breaks free. :twisted:

Archived