DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Karana Majin

*yawns and stretches*

I had the most unbelievable dream! I was dead, killed by a bunch of worthless Darkfriend "brethren". Although, I say, they are no brothers of mine. The Great Lord has seen fit to bring me back and whip all you maggots back into shape...

I vote for Twitchy.

Hmmm . . . quite a disarray here. I just love chaos, don't you? I think I'll add to it myself by withdrawing my vote for Twitchy but I believe I will hold off on voting just yet my own self. I want to really be able to taste the fear when I finally cast my vote. Mmmmm . . . isn't the fear delicious? Just wait till it turns to blood. :twisted:

*Machin shin blows through the town* smell the blood, break the bones . . .

Twitchy 3

F Horn 1

Kathana 3

Jason 1

Five votes remain. Daruya, Twitchy, F Horn, Ikaiko and Winter Mist speak your peace.

The last three of you, you can be replaced if you're not wanting to continue playing...

Hmm. That's true. Its amazing what convoluted knots people will tie themselves into, just to prove what they want to be true. People enjoy voting me out (*sniff* *sniff*) so therefore, I must be a Lightfool. Even though its equally likely that I was brought back as a Chosen, I'm probably going to be out this round or the next.

The Great Lord REALLY isn't going to be pleased.

Twitchy 2

F Horn 1

Kathana 5

Jason 1

Kat... do you ever get those dreams where you just die, and then are killed again and again and again in an endless cycle?

Winter Mist, F Horn cast your votes. Twitchy, Daruya, recast yours....

Archived