DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Sighs*

I get killed for a reason that nobody can explain, just that they randomly feel like killing someone who they KNOW isn't a lightfool...I shouldn'ta sent out that PM, one of you I sent it to musta been a fool...:/

My vote goes to the first that I sent the PM to, and the first to vote for me. I vote for Jaydena

• Administrator

((Yveva asked me to do the official vote results))

The sun was low on the horizon; an orange ball flickersing in the hazy dusk. Nothing stired in the air and every creatue helds its breath. The darkfriends all gathered together in their secrtet lair. Every one of them was masked.

One of them steps forward...

"Twitchy!" it cried. Its voice was neither masculine or feminne. "You are called before the Great Lord of the Dark"

Twitchy stepped forward, his arms hugging his shoulders.

"The votes have been cast. You are sentenced to death."

Twitchy twitched his twitcher. "But...but, why? I'm innocent!" He looked around at the rest of the masked figures. His gaze lept from one impassive face to another. "I PM'd you guys! We made a deal!"

"But you lied." This came from another unremarkable voice, another unknown figure in the gathering.

"I did not! I am a loyal darkfriend!"

Another voice: "You claimed you were Chosen. You are not!"

Twitchy felt the knot in his stomach tighten. "I-- I..."

"YOU LIED!" The accusation boomed from all directions. "Regardless of your devotion to the Great Lord, you LIED to us. We spared you last round. And you repay us with lies. Hence, we sentence you ..."

The night tightened itself tighter around Twitchy.

"...to Barney torture and death!"

Twitchy began to scream. Tentacles rose around him and held him tight. A TV was brought forward before him. One of the masked figures reached down and pried his eyes open. Another figure taped them open. A third put a DVD in and pressed PLAY followed by REPEAT. The volume was cranked up.

One by one the masked figures faded, each echoing "You lied. You lied."

Twitchy watched the Barney video and even his screams could not drown out the hiddeous sounds of a singing dinosaur.

Twitchy tried not to watch. Twitchy tried not to listen, but he could not escape... after what seemed like hours of such inhumane torture, at last he cried out... You're right!! I lied! I.... I.... AM A FRIEND OF THE LIGHT!!!!! You will NEVER bring me to your side!

He twitched. And breathed his last.

The next morning Jason went down to breakfast bright and early, helping himself to some Kathana Benedict (eggs benedict, benedict arnold, you see where I was going) and twitchy-bacon. A few minutes later Myrelle wandered in for coffee "morning" she mumbled.

Karana bounced in next, "I knew it! I knew he would crack! Lightfools are PANSIES when it comes to our torture devices. Next time can we try teletubbies?" Jason grinned and served her a plate of bacon.

Jaydena swept in with Ikaiko, "I knew he was shady, from the moment he PMd me, as if a Chosen would ever take on a disguise like that..."

Chang entered with a stack of books he intended to ignore until just before exams, "Did you see the look on his face? Black satin robes: 200 gp, Look on Twitchy's face: Priceless!"

Daruya entered next, "yeesh guys, couldya keep it down? Some ladies like their beauty sleep you know, Jason? Pass the bacon?"

There was a cold draft as the door to the outside was opened and F Horn and Winter Mist entered. "Hey y'all, what's up? Sorry we took off like that, it was just getting... well... intense in here, we needed a break. What happened?"

Everyone began to spill their version of events... cumulating in "we KNEW he was a lightfool!!! KNEW it!!!"

A few members of the group began to look around as everyone settled in to breakfast. With all the killing and dying and wandering off that had taken place over the past few days it was hard to keep track of who was supposed to be there. Jason muttered under his breath, Karana looked contemplative... "You know, I think someone's missing..."

"Yeah! MsDanya isn't here!"

The group leapt to their feet and ran towards MsDanya's room.

"Ack!" Danya quickly wrapped herself in a towel as the horde came charging in. "Don't you know how to KNOCK!"

"we were just worried!" "we thought you were..."

"hey.... you're..... alive!"

shoulda listened to GhostieBen... :)

Ok guys. Time to elect your Naeblis. This is your "mvp" of the game. The first person, player or ghostie, LF, DF, Chosen, to receive twelve votes wins it. PM your votes to me! secret ballot!!! It could be ahelpful person, a funny person, whomever you think ought to have it.

(don't let Jason bully you, go with your heart, not just the bribes)

• Administrator

*walks into the Pit of Doom*

Master... the Lightfools are all dead. Have I not done well? Can I be Nae'blis now?

*balefires MsDanya*

See? I am the only remaining Chosen

((Empy... I want to be in the Cylon game!))

• Administrator

My name is Jason, and I endorse this ad:

*dramatic "good" music*

"Did you know that MsDanya helps the homeless? And did you know that Jaydena volunteers at the children's technology museum?

But JASON, a true candidate for Nae'Blis, has been conquering Randland since the 2nd Age. Lightfools despise him and darkfriends fear him.

VOTE JASON for Nae'Blis"

*this message has been brought to you by the darkfriends association, the friends of Shai'tan, and the ant-justice league of Randland.

yeesh! children!

oooooh I just had an idea, but I don't know if it would work. What if, instead of killing someone each night, the Cylons turned someone in to a Cylon. So, there would be a vote on who to kill each day, and then *someone* would become one in the night. Game over when no humans are left. Wouldn't it be creepy??? Don't know if that would actually work for Cylons, but perhaps a future DF hunt if not. Maybe to make it possible for humans/lf to win if you correctly identify a cylon/df one of the others from that group dies as well... *thinks, tries to figure out logistics*

Archived