DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

I am sorry Ama, I know everything, and I wasn't trying to be mean. You know I would NEVER do that :( it is just that you have only commented on Mynd's posts and I find that weird because you never stick to only one person. I will [glow=red,2,300]unvote [/glow]now because I know you have reasons to be quiet, but if I find you are scum I will lynch you.

I do love you, you know that right?

*goes to think who to vote against next*

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Marta, but it came up in another game, and I really get frustrated for people not being understanding.. I wasn't really trying to get you to unvote >.< I just got really mad for a sec. Ama COULD be scum, you never know, I just got pissed for a sec...

I know lovely... You all could be scum, but doesn't mean I should be insensitive, and that is why I unvoted, because I need to give her a chance to show her face in this game.

Anyways, any thoughts on The Ring being found? Did the mafia find it, or Town? I am actually clueless, but I hope town has it. It would be normal that way... And since it has been said it will go from hand to hand. it might have came to anyone...

Just a FYI for those who haven't played with me. If I sound confused and don't post it is either because I have no idea what is going on, or I am busy/asleep.

And I do have to vote, and I am waiting for Millon or David Hermes to come and say something, so I have a reason to vote against them :D Hopefully, it happens before the Day is over...

*waves* Hey Bliggy! 

Ok Thorum, consider these...

As to Al Jenn, I'd for now say (s)he is the LEAST likely to be mafia. You are careful when you are mafia. No joking about Preciouses...

One in four is mafia (on average).

Which would make the chances small that none of the 5 who have voted for Al Jenn are not mafia.

So maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, but it appears to me that you are suggesting that 1) Al Jenn is the least likely to be mafia and that 2) at least one of the 5 people voting for him is likely mafia.  Is this correct?

Let's revisit those who voted for Al Jenn, including TMD who removed his vote so quickly.

DAY 1 VOTE

Al Jenn: (5) Aemon Locke TMD Charis Dragon MCS

I would find Aemon the least likely because that vote is likely the most random.  TMD looks suspicious for suddenly unvoting after I pointed out the bandwagon was forming way too fast.  Could have been agreeing with me or could have been worried about being fingered.  Locke, Charis, Dragon, and MCS... let's hear your thoughts on this!

Let's revisit those who voted for Al Jenn, including TMD who removed his vote so quickly.

DAY 1 VOTE

Al Jenn: (5) Aemon Locke TMD Charis Dragon MCS

Locke, Charis, Dragon, and MCS... let's hear your thoughts on this!

I already responded. You can find my post a few pages back.

Since he didn't answer the question, yes, Mynd usually plays this way.  I've never played with him myself, but I've read a lot of games he's been in and people either seem to contribute to his discussions (including challenging his points) and/or want with their entire souls to see him lynched day 1.  :D 

Holy late Posting Batman!! Things have been crazy haha. Goin back to read all this now. Until then......the random personis [glow=red,2,300]Amadine[/glow]. Sorry darlin'. Nothing personal just wanted to get soemthing out there while I catch up.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Knowing David, there is something up with him. He is always cool and calculated even when he is joking. He would never slip in the precious comment for no apparent reason. There has to be a reason he posted that and he wanted us to see. The only logic I can see is that he would be benefiting from the lynch, so I said jester. Mynd your normal houndings are off, I don't know maye I haven't played with you in a while but you are definitely on the radar.

DAY 1 VOTE:

Mynd: (4) Al Jenn Led Thorum Marta Dragon

Al Jenn: (3) Aemon Locke TMD Charis Dragon MCS

Ed: (3)         Mynd Wombat Efrit

Wombat: (2) Lia Thorkin

Som1else: (2) Locke Pookie

Dragon: (1) Mynd TMD

Thorum: (1) Adella

Marta: (1) Meesh

Amadine: (1) Marta Millon

Locke: (0) Meesh

Adella: (0) Player

Pookie: (0) Locke

Thorum: (0) Dragon

There are 28 players, it takes 15 to lynch.

Not voting:  Elli, Ed, Amadine, Tigs, Marta, Talm, bliggy, Efrit, Play3r, David H, Som1

Not signed in yet: Elli, David H

Ok well I haven't read everything I've missed yet but won't be back on until who knows when so I'll post now anyway.

First off I don't really suspect Marta, not because she is new, but because as you saw in my first post she is not the only one annoyed enough by Mynd to almost want him lynched.

Yes Mynd you are annoying and obnoxious, not because of long or frequent posts, but because you just freak out on every little thing and it gets old. Finding small things is important, but you take it too far.

At first I assumed David was the Jester but I'm actually noot so sure anymore. I'm assuming that the ring being "found" is important somehow, and his post mentioning "the precious" although Smeagol sounding is the only other big reference to the ring.

I have to go now but hopefully I can post more later.

Just to save confusion...

David = Al Jenn

Pete = Dragon

Just for those that don't know them. If we can stick to our forum names, it makes it easier, plus with David H and using Al's real name will get confusing when doing the vote count.

Thank

Carry on

Lynch someone

Come on

Get those votes down

I'm waiting....

I want the action to start...

I'm getting twitchy...

:)

*waves* Hey Bliggy! 

Ok Thorum, consider these...

As to Al Jenn, I'd for now say (s)he is the LEAST likely to be mafia. You are careful when you are mafia. No joking about Preciouses...

One in four is mafia (on average).

Which would make the chances small that none of the 5 who have voted for Al Jenn are not mafia.

So maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, but it appears to me that you are suggesting that 1) Al Jenn is the least likely to be mafia and that 2) at least one of the 5 people voting for him is likely mafia.  Is this correct?

Your previous post, which was wrong:

It stands to reason, as Thorum posted earlier, that Al Jenn is likely innocent and the third or fourth person on his bandwagon is likely mafia.

- The least likely mafia 24 hours ago (appr.) is not a 'likely innocent' now.

- I've made a little study in my last few games of the mafia location in bandwagons. It is totally random. So, yes, it is likely that at least 1 out of the 5 voters is mafia; but it is more nor less likely for any other random group of 5 players.

Here!

Okay I had to skim the pages because there were too many and it takes me a few hours to read 20 pages(I'm not joking!) So I'll analyse the pages when I have more time. Anyway, I got mafia vibes off a couple of people, one of them is Marta and the other one I'll keep for myself for now.

So I [glow=red,2,300]vote Marta[/glow].

Oh yeah, I wouldn't get too worried about who has the ring because basically we are clueless on what it does. So if something happens that most of us find off, it might be to do with the ring; but for now let's concentrate on lynching mafia! :D

O.K. It only took me the better part of three hours to get through this at work (hehehe, such a labor faker) I will [glow=red,2,300]un-vote Amadine[/glow] and, being that my new vote has had 19 pages to defend himself instead of having Mynd do it for him, [glow=red,2,300]Al Jenn[/glow]. I am questionable about Marta as well, that is a very defensive way to respond, but I would have reacted the same way as that Mynd does play very aggressively and I don't like aggression and am petty, lol. I know Ed farely well and he is just a spammer and this early in the game he's just feeling people out and having fun and not helping the good or the bad (which I don't agree with as we need to band up and get this goin'). I agree with everything Mynd has said so far I just don't like the 'blood in the water shark frenzy' he goes into when someone hints at something.

Just to save confusion...

David = Al Jenn

Pete = Dragon

Just for those that don't know them. If we can stick to our forum names, it makes it easier, plus with David H and using Al's real name will get confusing when doing the vote count.

Thank

Carry on

Lynch someone

Come on

Get those votes down

I'm waiting....

I want the action to start...

I'm getting twitchy...

:)

treebeard.jpg

ARRGGG!!! why must people post so much? also how was voteing for AJ scummy? somthing about his first post just felt slightly odd, it felt like he was trying to seem like scum so people wouldnt think he was and it made him feel more scummy to me

also all of ed's spam is starting to tick me off it took me forever to get caught up on reading the posts

So, Som1.

Did you make any accusations in that post?

Yes, trying to seem like scum is a.. scummy thing to do..

or he could be a.. jester or something, if there is one in this game, and drawing attention and votes would be what he wants, no?

Quote from: LedZepMan on May 03, 2010, 05:53:10 PM

I have to admit i am more concerned about AJs behavior more so than eds or martas. And tmd has explained himself pretty well

I agree with you on TMD.  His replies have been consistent except the misinformation part, but he did explain his unvoting. His "Eye of Sauron" comment is worthy of keeping in mind though....peculiar that.

I am still lost on what it is about AJ's behavior that has you concerned.  Please elaborate for me. I don't think a mafia would risk making a "precious" comment to draw attention to oneself. 

Do you not agree that Ed is purposely not sharing his thoughts and therefore not helping the innocents?

Do you not agree that Marta's actions, although she is a newbie, are at least somewhat questionable?

lIke it has been stated before, it could be a PR or a jester role. And that is not something to just nonchalantly look over. And you seem to be contradicting yourself a little bit mynd. Your going both ways on the AJ situation.

Eds spamming is getting a little annoying, but i used to do that myself, and its not necessarily the greatest reason to lynch. And marta im gonna chalk up to newbie ness. If something else in her posts jumps out at me than i will re think it.

I am awake and out of class. Fear my posts. :P

*has homework to do when he gets home* :(

Talya...I thought Efrit unvoted me? o.0

Wait, let me guess Mynd...only mafia get worried with how many votes they have?

:o

Gee willikers Batman, we've found one!

::)

p.s. Millon "holy late posting Batman" :D

I suck at quoting posts.

The first line is what i said on page fifteen. Everything else that is not in italics is what mynd asked me. Everything in italics is my respons to mynd.

Archived