DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

Guest dragonsworn1991

I find it weird that Mynd never jumped on my comments earlier. That is really unlike Mynd and is slightly suspicious.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just FYI, I am not lurking.  Well, okay, I kind of am, but that's because I had a crazy weekend (lots happening for my birthday and whatnot) and because I just got home from work and I am not in a proper frame of mind to deal with this just yet...

I have been reading along on my phone at work, though, so at least when I reread to see if I feel the need to say anything, it won't be quite as tedious.

P.S. :D Mynd, you've already made this game ten times as interesting (and long :P) as it would've been if you WEREN'T in it, I think.  Bravo. :D

But anyway, just letting y'all know that I am here and haven't fallen off the face of the earth (yet) and am laying low right now for my own sanity (which is debatable nonetheless, but I must preserve what little I might possess ;D).

Took me a little time to think it out, but why are you coming out with your guns blazing towards Mynd?

Sure, i know his tireless ramblings can be annoying, and he's very good at manipulation, but other than that, why?

Oh...he's not annoying Led....I make it a point to not be annoyed by anyone who isn't more annoying that I usually am....there are few, if ANY people who reach that level. :D

Plus...he's Mynd; it's fun.

well som1 is on

som1 is not answering my direct question!  ;)

ah jesus. so, mynd, if you had to choose between AJ and Ed, what would be the deciding factor for your lynch vote.

I don't think it is between the two of them for our best bet for lynch; however, if I had to pick, I'd go with Ed over AJ for two reasons.  1) I find AJ's "precious" comment and the subsequent bandwagon a high indication that he is innocent.  2) Ed2Funy's overreaction to my prodding and his reluctance to vote for me because someone else did - that smells like someone trying to look innocent.  At first, I dismissed his "this is fun" comments as enjoying the game, but now I think he's trying to argue without appearing shaken up. 

Mafia 101 - the mafia know they have something to hide, and act with a guilty conscience!

I still believe that Marta is worth looking at.  Sure, let's go easy on the newbie but how else are they gonna learn?  No one went easy on me my first few games *plays tearful violin music*  But perhaps there are better targets worthy of our sniffing about....like those who voted AJ!

I think our best bet at this point is to look at someone on the AJ list....and especially the one who jumped OFF the bandwagon when I pointed it out!  *cough TMD cough*

Well, first of all, A LOT has happened since last I was here. :D

Secondly, [glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]  I doubt we'll manage to reach a consensus by the end of the Day, but it's still pointless to vote for someone one thinks is innocent.

[glow=red,2,300]al jenn[/glow] somthing just doesnt seem right about the way your playing

Yeah, this seemed REALLY scummy to me.  [glow=red,2,300]Som1else[/glow]  Also looking at Marta who seemed innocent to me at first but then started digging holes....

And for the record, I don't see Ed as all that scummy.  He is who he is. :D

Much Mynd...for you, much.

Like what?  All this mystery talk is not helpful to innocents.  What is it that we need to know about you that is so "speshul"?

Anyone else notice TMD jump off the Al Jenn bandwagon when I pointed it out?

Archived