DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

You needs to glow Thorkin Glow is the fifth button and here is the code (glow=red,2,300][/glow]

Brackets instead of parenthesis

Lynching me is not good luck  >:(

Also I am pretty sure Al Jenn is a jester

How would you know such a thing already? Ok I might believe so on day 2 but on day 1??? Really? How would you know something like that already?

UNLESS YOU ARE THE EYE OF SAURON!!!!!

And Al Jenn's precious comment now makes me think of an old SG game where demi was like "*looks in a mirror* You sir look skummy! [glow=blue,2,300]vote demigod![/glow]

And what did we do? Oh we all jumped on the bandwagon and killed him.....He ended up being our protector and we all got screwed -__-

so unvote [glow=red,2,300]Al JENN[/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]vote dragon[/glow]

oh jesus h. Mynd is playing.

He's gonna make it much too hard for us (whether or not he's mafia), AND will give information by being lynched. [glow=red,2,300]Mynd[/glow].

MOD. What happens when there is no majority by deadline?

As to Al Jenn, I'd for now say (s)he is the LEAST likely to be mafia. You are careful when you are mafia. No joking about Preciouses...

OK, I read the 6 pages, and I believe you are all scum... But I won't vote yet, I still have to think a bit... Hopefully, Adella is not scum... I would love to see her on my side. That is why I won't vote for her... yet. And Ed might be scum, but he is fuNy, so he might not be... So confusing...

He's gonna make it much too hard for us (whether or not he's mafia), AND will give information by being lynched.....

What bloody information would my lynch on Day 1 give to players of which only a handful have played with me before?  Like I said before, innocents have a right to be wary of me based on these tall tales spread about me, but only a mafia would want me out on Day 1 because they KNOW I am not on their team.  

Still, ed2funy is the one screaming scum to me at this point, and Thorum always pings scum for me. A few others have given hints to their characters I see...and a couple have spoken way too much.  

As to Al Jenn, I'd for now say (s)he is the LEAST likely to be mafia. You are careful when you are mafia. No joking about Preciouses...

This I agree with...who has been TOO careful thus far?  (looks at the above post)

I would like to say, we are only 6 pages in and I am already seeing Mynd's reputation to be worthy, and I'm sure he knows we will all be keeping heavy eyes on his posts..

(Lol, before anyone reads into that, I am a big one for admiring obvious skill :P)

Archived