DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Som1.

Did you make any accusations in that post?

Yes, trying to seem like scum is a.. scummy thing to do..

or he could be a.. jester or something, if there is one in this game, and drawing attention and votes would be what he wants, no?

well i wasnt really making accusations as much as clarifying why i voted for AJ earlier, and about the jester role hows does that work, I know they win by getting themselves lynched but is that a solo win or do they win along side the mafia or town depending on which side wins? if he is jester and his win is alongside the other team i say lynch him if he is jester and his win is solo then obviouslly I dont want to lynch him. but I'll wait to see what he posts later seems like he has a PR

and 4 new posts

DAY 1 VOTE:

Mynd: (4) Al Jenn Led Thorum Marta Dragon

Al Jenn: (3) Aemon Locke TMD Charis Dragon MCS

Ed: (3)         Mynd Wombat Efrit

Wombat: (2) Lia Thorkin

Som1else: (2) Locke Pookie

Dragon: (1) Mynd TMD

Thorum: (1) Adella

Marta: (1) Meesh

Amadine: (1) Marta Millon

Locke: (0) Meesh

Adella: (0) Player

Pookie: (0) Locke

Thorum: (0) Dragon

There are 28 players, it takes 15 to lynch.

Not voting:  Elli, Ed, Amadine, Tigs, Marta, Talm, bliggy, Efrit, Play3r, David H, Som1

Not signed in yet: Elli, David H

Som1else voted for Al Jenn, Talya!

I find that justification a bit iffy, Some1, so I'm still gonna keep my vote on you as Marta doesn't have any more votes on her than you. (I think)  My main suspicion is divided rather equally between the two of you.

And for the record, I find Mynd neither annoying or scummy seeing, although I could easily be totally wrong.

DAY 1 VOTE:

Mynd: (4) Al Jenn Led Thorum Marta Dragon

Al Jenn: (3) Aemon Locke TMD Charis Dragon MCS

Ed: (2)         Mynd Wombat Efrit

Wombat: (2) Lia Thorkin

Som1else: (2) Locke Pookie

Dragon: (1) Mynd TMD

Thorum: (1) Adella

Marta: (1) Meesh

Amadine: (1) Marta Millon

Locke: (0) Meesh

Adella: (0) Player

Pookie: (0) Locke

Thorum: (0) Dragon

There are 28 players, it takes 15 to lynch.

Not voting:  Elli, Ed, Amadine, Tigs, Marta, Talm, bliggy, Efrit, Play3r, David H, Som1

Not signed in yet: Elli, David H

There. I has 2 votes. :P

I finished my homework! Now, I have 10 minutes before I go back to class. :(

Why does everyone think Al Jenn is a jester? Hwe made a LotR joke in his post and pretty much disappeared. I am still voting him because no matter how much the talk has gone round and round, nothing has really been accomplished. I am tempted to vote for Mynd because of his rather aggressive tactis and diverting of questions put to him, but I'm going to wait and see what the lynch and the night shows us.

1. Ellianora

10. ThorkinBarrimore

13. MCS

15. Lia

17. Pookie

21. Blig Blog

24. Millon

25. David Hermes

These are the people I don't remember checking in yet. I am pretty sure I saw a post at least once from everyone else.

Oh, I've checked in, my energetic friend. I was just one step ahead of

you this time. The nighttime cometh soon.  ;)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Just a side note, but if Mynd is scum that probably means AJ is to.

It looks like Mynd was trying to disband the wagon on him.

Gods, I am too lazy for this today. >.<  I don't know how much time we have, I've been following along so I know what's happening but am not analyzing anything so I have nothing to offer at the moment.  I have 3 days off of work starting tomorrow though so I will do a reread tomorrow.

Ugh. Tempted to lynch Mynd just so I can stay lazy and not have to read so many pages... :P :D

(Oh, and if there ISN'T time for me to wait till tomorrow to do a reread, let me know, I'll stay up late if I HAVE to.)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Aparantly Thorkine has an ability to end day, or he is trying to wittingly spam

If you didn't post so much Ed, you would remember when people have posted ;)

Considering DM wouldn't work for me yesterday (I tried on two different browsers)  I had a very long re-read today. Some of us don't have the luxury of being online all day to post in Mafia games ;D </aggravation>

Mynd is a dangerous player because he's good but he's also interesting. I like playing games with him even when he infuriates me.

I have no idea when the deadline is and we are nowhere near close to a majority lynch.

According to Tayla's vote total, the current top 3 contenders for a lynch are Mynd, Al Jenn and Ed. Of these (call me crazy) I find Mynd's comments concerning Ed make sense to me and I know his penchant for spam. Thus my vote is going to be for [glow=red,2,300]Ed[/glow].

Edit: Agreed, both Wombat and Thorkine are acting weird.

Archived