DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, he did, but wouldn't it look just as scummy to keep it on?  Unless, that is, you could provide a valid, believable reason for thinking that he actually IS scum.

Why are you defending him? If he believed in his vote in the first place, he wouldn't have been so nervous about taking it off.

Everyone else notice how Mynd is demanding things from everyone? :D

I would hardly call it demanding.....more like inquisitive.  I figured I'd try my luck at figuring out who is innocent and who isn't. Make a few jokes, and you are amusing.  Make too many jokes, and you are hiding something.  What do you have to hide?

btw, the way you are "trying to figure out who is innocent" could very well be "I'm mafia and want to figure out the power roles". So, :P! to you.

^This makes no sense at all. 

What do you have to hide Mynd?

You seem to be very defensive of your supposed innocence.

Maybe you aren't innocent at all?  :o  ;)

Where have I been defensive? I've had four votes on me since the beginning, and did I freak out? No, I'm used to it.  If you please, for the rest of the players, by all means quote the post(s) where I came across as defensive.  Do enlighten us instead of making paper accusations. 

At this point here is what I see....

ed2funy is trying to hide his guilty conscience behind nonchalant humor, but if you notice, he's posted way too often to be as carefree as he is pretending to be.

Marta got hostile very quick when I pointed out her "im so innocent" post, she even admitted as much.  Sure, this is only her second game but still, that's a scum tell no matter how many games you've played.

Some1 has been on yet still refuses to answer anyone's questions. 

TMD jumped off the AL Jenn bandwagon as soon as I pointed it out and went with a very weak vote in its place.  His justification?  He didn't want to lynch someone he thought was innocent.  How would he know?

The rest of the Al Jenn bandwagon smell suspicious, but I think any of the four above would be a safe first day lynch.  Still, we have way too many players on this roster being far too quiet.  I, for one, would like to hear thoughts from these folks before making any further decisions.

How does that not make sense?

Mafia often try to prod power roles to reveal or hint. What you are doing could be either.

And really, please, stop making me laugh. Everyone knows I post too much. :D

Yes, he did, but wouldn't it look just as scummy to keep it on?  Unless, that is, you could provide a valid, believable reason for thinking that he actually IS scum.

Why are you defending him? If he believed in his vote in the first place, he wouldn't have been so nervous about taking it off.

Because he doesn't seem scummy to me....I re-read the section where TMD voted and unvoted and I still don't see anything scummy about me and I don't understand what you see is scummy about him.  You said that he jumped off the bandwagon when you pointed it out, but I read up to the point where he unvoted and I didn't see you  say anything about the Al Jenn bandwagon.  It seemed to me, rather, that he got off as everyone else was getting on.

How does that not make sense?

Mafia often try to prod power roles to reveal or hint. What you are doing could be either.

I am not asking anyone about their powers or characters, with one exception because of the way he was typing.  All of my questions have been directed at pointing out scummy behavior, and have had nothing to do with who is who.  I'm sorry, but you are grasping at straws trying to discredit me.

And really, please, stop making me laugh. Everyone knows I post too much. :D

It appears to be nervous laughter, especially since no one is backing up your claim. 

You are trying to act nonchalant, but look at how many posts you've had.  You are acting nervous, now trying to discredit me and play off your behavior as being "the clown" when you should be more concerned with who is acting scummy.

You see, the mafia worry about the sheriff while the sheriff looks at everyone.  You have been locked on me since the beginning, instead of looking at the other 20 plus players in the game.  That, my friend, is someone who has something to hide!

Well Myd if you have noticed I had thought that there was someone else that was acting more out of character than Al Jenn at that point who is dragonsworn. And I believe that he may be more mafia than Al Jenn. I have no idea if Al Jen is or is not mafia.

Also yes your posts are annoying just because you have a nice habit I have seen to make long wordy posts (Which I don't like to read always). Your posts are helpful and insightful however.

Also I jumped off the Al Jenn bandwagon because your logic made sense and it would be pretty stupid for a mafia member to give himself up the very first day knowing that most likely we would form a bandwagon and kill them right off.

Yes, he did, but wouldn't it look just as scummy to keep it on?  Unless, that is, you could provide a valid, believable reason for thinking that he actually IS scum.

Because he doesn't seem scummy to me....I re-read the section where TMD voted and unvoted and I still don't see anything scummy about me and I don't understand what you see is scummy about him.  You said that he jumped off the bandwagon when you pointed it out, but I read up to the point where he unvoted and I didn't see you  say anything about the Al Jenn bandwagon.  It seemed to me, rather, that he got off as everyone else was getting on.

Did I? I don't remember if I did or not.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] .....although, lynching dragonsworn on Day 1 has always been good luck! ;) 

This bandwagon is forming way too fast on Al Jenn.  While I can see why there is reason to, there are a couple others pinging big time already. 

Namely, ed2funny!  Why WOULDN'T you vote for me if someone already did...unless you were trying to act innocent and NOT jump on the Mynd bandwagon?  Only mafia are that concerned with how they look when voting.

Let's be honest, I am blessed and cursed by this supposed notorious reputation I have earned for myself.  The mafia will want to slant the lynch my way on Day 1 to get rid of me, but they don't want to make it look like a bandwagon. Innocents will be wary of me, but only the mafia know for sure that I am innocent.

Hence...I think [glow=red,2,300]ed2funny[/glow] is our first mafia!  Make sense? 

oh yep, Locke was right, Mynd only mentions the Al Jenn bandwagon in this post. Right after that I get off (before Mynd comments anything else about the Al Jenn bandwagon).

Mynd, I will disagree with you on that part. Getting reactions can be for anything.

Again...you really don't know how I work....I post...a lot.

I lock onto things....especially when it seems fun.

*Goes back to read and comment*

oh! wait, I don't have to post my reactions to everything just so I am not ignoring it. :P

Well mynd, you dont seem to be paying me any mind, and ive been locked on you since my first post. So your coming off a little hypocritical

I only worry about people who are re-acting to things I say, not my mere presence in the game.  ;)

and giving us false information also.

What false information have I given?

Mynd, I will disagree with you on that part. Getting reactions can be for anything.

Where have my questions been directed at anything other than behavior?  Again, you are grasping. 

Again...you really don't know how I work....I post...a lot.

I lock onto things....especially when it seems fun.

Perhaps you should post something helpful to the game then instead of being so concerned with me.  You are blatantly ignoring some very big red flags, such as TMD, Marta, and the bandwagon on Al Jenn, so why not comment on that. By all means make it funny, but at least make it relevant.

Otherwise, lynching you would at worst get rid of a useless poster.  At best, we nail a mafia.

Archived