DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Mynd, everyone thinks I'm scummy Day 1.

I have been lynched by my bonded here at the BT (ok, she didn't lynch me, but she started it!) because I was at school and not posting much, which she knew. She started out Townie. I could care less what you think of me at this point.

2. I am not Al Jenn. Trust me. I am hardly ever careful. I am more of the crazy one.

In Mafia 101, I do believe this is the very example they use of one trying real hard to NOT look scummy.  I believe it's page 42 in the handbook, with some name changes of course.  Anyways, since I haven't played with Marta before, is this typical of her to be "so confused" on Day 1 to not vote anyone? 

Again, (agreeing with Thorum *gasp!*) Mafia go out of their way to NOT appear scummy because they are conscious of their alignment.  Would you agree that Marta is trying to look extra innocent here?

HAHAHAHA! Again, how many times have you proclaimed yourself innocent, and that the mafia is scared of you? And that you MUST be innocent for this reason or that?

::)

EDIT: :D "farting rainbows"

1. Mynd, everyone thinks I'm scummy Day 1.

I have been lynched by my bonded here at the BT (ok, she didn't lynch me, but she started it!) because I was at school and not posting much, which she knew.

Hehe, that was fun, although I did try to save you after your reveal, but you deserved it in the end for killing Min.. :-*

*sigh*

It appears I'm late. I have no idea who to vote for yet, although I almost want to just vote Mynd, because he annoys me, but that isn't a good enough reason in my book, so I'll withhold a vote for now.

And Thorum, Marta is a newbie who voted me out of spite after calling her out on her "I'm so innocent, i fart rainbows" post.  She also refused to answer my question about her connection to Adella, whom answered for her.  Is that not scum?

Why would I answer you? Unless you have a secret one time thing, and you want to use it on my response? And my first game was though, and I couldn't keep up, until I was recruited by the masons, when everything started making sense. I voted for Adella in my first game, and that made me look like scum?!

HAHAHAHA! Again, how many times have you proclaimed yourself innocent, and that the mafia is scared of you? And that you MUST be innocent for this reason or that?

EDIT: :D "farting rainbows"

I would say this too:  I am such a good mafia player, mafia should be afraid of me, bla bla bla, I am so ggod, bla bla bla... Ok, we know you are good! So what?! That is no proof for anything...

2. I am not Al Jenn. Trust me. I am hardly ever careful. I am more of the crazy one.

Crazy can get you lynched in a mafia game....I know this all too well.  You are either for the innocents or not, and your actions are suggesting the latter.  Still, there is the matter of the bandwagon on Al Jenn (of which there really are only 5, TMD should have been striked from that list.)

Like Thorum had stated earlier, Al Jenn is likely innocent because a mafia would never fool around with saying Precious on day one, risking getting oneself lynched.  I it is safe to assume that at least one of the people voting for Al Jenn is not-innocent.

I am using the term not-innocent now because it occurs to me that there may be other non-mafia roles that are also non-innocent (Serial Killer/Psycho, Solo win).

HAHAHAHA! Again, how many times have you proclaimed yourself innocent, and tat the mafia is scared of you? And that you MUST be innocent for this reason or that?

Where have I proclaimed myself to be innocent?  If it makes you feel better, fine...I AM INNOCENT, and yes I do fart rainbows.  The mafia already know this and are the only ones who would actually try to lynch me on Day 1.  If you look at the names of those voting me, most are voting for this trumped-up reputation of mine while one is voting me out of spite.

Why would I answer you? Unless you have a secret one time thing, and you want to use it on my response? And my first game was though, and I couldn't keep up, until I was recruited by the masons, when everything started making sense. I voted for Adella in my first game, and that made me look like scum?!

Your reaction is the biggest red flag here.  I asked you questions, in an effort to clear up your response, but instead you chose to get nasty and vote me.  That's the reaction expected of a non-innocent who was caught trying to wear a halo.  Had you simply responded to my direct question, the one in which Adella answered for you, I likely would have backed off.  Newbie or not, you are reeking of scum right now and I think your frustration is not in your confusion but rather angry at yourself for being too obvious. 

Let me ask you this, Marta.....of those voting for Al Jenn, who is likely an innocent, who do you think we should lynch? 

Myndrunner, I must say I haven't got the slightest idea... I will think about it, and if I feel someone else should be lynched, I will vote differently. So far you are to much explaining which makes you rather suspicious in my book.

OMG... I've never played a mafia game quite like this where there are so many experienced players and everyone is talking so much! I usually only get that from Pete.  ;D  :-* :-* :-*

Freakin A - so much to read. But, I'm sticking with my vote for now even though all of you are scum-bots to me.

Myndrunner, I must say I haven't got the slightest idea... I will think about it, and if I feel someone else should be lynched, I will vote differently. So far you are to much explaining which makes you rather suspicious in my book.

Too much explaining?  It's called trying to figure out who is mafia! Now, you are trying to justify your knee-jerk reaction vote by saying I suddenly look suspicious?  Admit it, you voted me out of spite!

Myndrunner - Ok, I voted, happy now? :P

This is not because I look suspicious to you.  This is because I simply pointed out that your post was overcompensating.  Do I need to explain more or will that make me more suspicious?  ;)

He used often to say there was only one Road; that it was like a great river: it's springs were at every doorstep and every path was it's tributary. "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door," he used to say. "You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to

DAY 1 VOTE:

Al Jenn: (5) Aemon Locke TMD Charis Dragon MCS

Mynd: (4) Al Jenn Led Thorum Marta

Ed: (3) Mynd Wombat

Wombat: (2) Lia Thorkin

Locke: (1) Meesh

LedZep: (1) Amadine

Dragon: (1) Mynd TMD

Thorum: (1) Adella

Adella (0) Player

Pookie (0) Lock

Thorum (0) Dragon

There are 28 people, it takes15 to Lynch!

THE ONE RING HAS BEEN FOUND!

The only thing that I will say is that even though mynd is annoying in his posts he does manage to "ruffle" people up so far as I have seen and that usually catches people off guard and say something they didn't mean to and reveals mafia players. (Not always but sometimes). I'm not saying he is or is not but just that usually those long winded posters are those that USUALLY help the town the most. If he is mafia however this could all just be an elaborate scheme to get us at each other and lynch some innocent.

I shall stick to my vote of pete just because usually he is more active and as you said (I think it was either adella, or marta) that he is usually long winded. I don't believe that we have seen that so far. Since usually those that are mafia stick back and watch those that are in the spotlight kill each other off from the shadows and don't post much.

It must have been found by someone good or else we would have lost right?

(PS I dont know why I put new paragraphs for stuff but I have always done it online  ??? )

(PPS Sorry if it aqnnoys you)

No, not at all.  I thought maybe it was a Post Restriction of your character, or if you were trying to hint to who your character might be.  There have been a few players who have already hinted at their characters and as of yet, I haven't found any reason to question them....yet. 

Since TheMasterDude seems to consider my posts "annoying", which is the mafia preferred method of attack on my observations, I shall simply ask this....

[glow=red,2,300]al jenn[/glow] somthing just doesnt seem right about the way your playing

Som, what about Al Jenn's play in this game doesn't seem right to you?  What I find more suspicious is when someone adds to a bandwagon with a vague reason for doing so.

Archived