DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then I would have appropriately replied that I don't always follow the rules of the game. :D

In one post, you say Al's wagon of 3 voters picked up too fast, yet you want me to be the second vote on you?

Then I would have appropriately replied that I don't always follow the rules of the game. :D

In one post, you say Al's wagon of 3 voters picked up too fast, yet you want me to be the second vote on you?

If you wanted to vote for me, then why didn't you?  Why are you so concerned with how you look when voting? Sounds like someone who has something to hide to me.

Those who speak the loudest Mynd....how many times have you declared your innocence since we started?

I vote how I like. Other people, I would have just voted...but I wanted to be the first vote.

Everyone cares about how they look in a mafia game, so you can't really play that card. I also would have voted you if my goal was to get you lynched. And no, since I am sure you will twist it, that doesn't mean I was trying to NK you. :P

Guest dragonsworn1991

Lynching me is not good luck  >:(

Also I am pretty sure Al Jenn is a jester

Those who speak the loudest Mynd....how many times have you declared your innocence since we started?

I vote how I like. Other people, I would have just voted...but I wanted to be the first vote.

Everyone cares about how they look in a mafia game, so you can't really play that card. I also would have voted you if my goal was to get you lynched. And no, since I am sure you will twist it, that doesn't mean I was trying to NK you. :P

Wow...that's an awful lot of wordage for an innocent conscience.  ;)

And now ed2funy is telling us his whereabouts.  Why would he need to tell us why he is mowing his lawn?  Is that relevant to the game?  I think we have a mafia nervous about being caught here...

Guest dragonsworn1991

Actually Mynd is beating the grass and harassing people to see how they respond and others respond around them. *Remembers fondly of the his and Mynd's own heated encounter* Which I had you pegged but no one would listen.  :-\ I think you were cult in that game and went on to win it. Fond memories.

Actually Mynd, I find myself making outlandish statements and building possible, albeit outlandish cases just to see how people interpret it and where exactly all the pieces fall.

Aside from Al Jenn wanting to get lynched with his precious comment I say we have nothing else out of the ordinary. I am all for letting a jester collect their win condition early. [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]vote al jenn[/glow].

I am interested with how you will be playing with so many people you have never played with Mynd.

Both of you look kinda scummy to me right now.

Good! Now this is a post of someone trying to figure out who is who, and not someone trying to "look innocent"! 

Unless that is what he intended or you are setting up innocence for a teammate, or you are trying to take him down if you get lynched and flip scum. Conclusion = irrelevance.

Archived