DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

Earlier, Efrit responded pretty much only to Mynd and let Mynd 'lead' him to the same conclusions, iirc.

Hmmmm

Ah. I responded only to Mynd due to the fact that he was the person I was aiming my questions at  ;)

I did not let him 'lead' me to the same conclusions, yes the same conclusions are drawn, but this is due to his evidence presented to the contrary of his suspect's innocence.

I hope Talya takes pity on you.

Thanks ed  :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

I didn't find Adella's a priori defense of an apparent scumbag to be helpful at all, Pete.

Never said you did, I was just saying where I could see her coming from because I post with her quiet often and I understood where she was coming from in her defense.

Ed: Okay thanks, I wasn't sure. And I laugh at you for thinking I"m scum? I mean really, that  means nothing.

I know, I know, Lia was a little sleepy when she posted. a1f80565-1.gif I meant Wombat >.> Whom I now dub Boopsy2.0 61ef9f32.gif

No.

[glow=blue,2,300]straight on[/glow]

We need a lynch and the current bandwagon is too strong to be countered (don't know why it should be either, with al jenn being absent for a couple of days now...). I fear we could have lynched people whose lynches would have been more informative, however :-\

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]al jenn[/glow]

A lynch on Ed2Funy would yield....

1) insight into Adella's alignment

2) rid us of a lot of useless spam

3) perhaps nail us a non-innocent

We need to hear from Al Jenn very soon....his silence has me very concerned.

*giggles over how people keep connecting her to Eddie*

Adella, you might not be laughing so much if you realized what that means. Let's say Eddie flips non-innocent.  You've defended Ed and Marta.....who would defend you I wonder?

Honestly, your post here is perhaps the most scummish thing you've done this whole game.  You are not focused on the possibility that Ed might be scum but rather belittle the fact that you blatantly defended him. 

And my concern about Al Jenn being either a one post jester or a muted player continues to plague me.

A lynch on Adella will give us the most information about both Ed and Marta.  She is laughing at a matter that she should be taking quite seriously.  She should be either distancing herself from him or explaining why she is defending him.  Instead, she posts that she is giggling. 

1. I know nothing of Adella, only a few others.

2. You spam just as much. Again, you choose to ignore the simple answers. You elaborate lies I won't give you

3. You're obsessed. Calm down.

4. Why are you conerned about Al? Because of how you have been connected to him?

1. I know nothing of Adella, only a few others.

2. You spam just as much. Again, you choose to ignore the simple answers. You elaborate lies I won't give you

3. You're obsessed. Calm down.

4. Why are you conerned about Al? Because of how you have been connected to him?

1.  She is defending you, so that question is not for you to answer but hers.  Why are you now in turn defending her?

2. Not as much as you, and my posts have valid arguements.  You need to take your posts to Fiddlesticks!

3.  I don't think it is I that is obsessed, hence your response.

4.  I am concerned that his neck is on the line and he STILL has not responded.  I am growing more suspicious that he is either a one post jester like dragonsworn said or that he is somehow muted.  Could a certain white wizard be able to manipulate a player in this way?  

5.  Are you revealing some sort of mason group now?  Wow, why are you panicking?

This is pointless.  Go to Fiddlesticks if you want to spam and ruin an otherwise awesome game.  I'd like to know who the three are that can vouch for you are.  It's not like the mafia don't already know who is innocent and who isn't so for them to come forward would only keep you from being lynched. 

Somehow, I doubt your claim.  I think you are scum and you don't know what to do other than spam and point fingers back at your accusers.  Try actually answering a question this time and I may ease off you.

No, I will not out them unless they want to come out.

I don't like you fishing. :P

Fishing? You just said 3 people can vouch for you! Are you kidding me? WTF?!

It's not spam just because you don't understand.

Then, what is it?

How is saying "I don't know about Adella" defending her?

You are dismissing her defense for you.  You are downplaying everything she said about you. 

I am tired of Ed2funy's spam.  He makes pointless posts and he is only trying to distract not play the game.  We can get a lot more accomplished with him out of this game.  My only hesitation is that we need a majority and I am very concerned with Al Jenn not posting.

And Ed2funy's claim about 3 people knowing he is innocent is bullcrap.  We will have a much smoother game with him gone, scum or not.  He has proven to be against the innocents, even if he is aligned with us.

That isn't downplaying anything.

I don't know about her. Simple.

You keep looking for crazy answers. They aren't always hidden Mynd.

For once...please.....help all of us.  Answer this question honestly, thoroughly, and without any obsession against me. 

How can 3 other players know your innocence? (note: you don't need to name names here)

EFRIT

If I catch you Editing your posts again you will die a slow and horrible death (in the game of course ;))

As you are new to this I WILL let you off, however everyone else should no better so DO NOT get the same leniency.

I will leave this going until I get home from work. I don't have time now. Plus some people still have to vote which way they would like to go.

Thorum - There is no Straight ahead... only [glow=blue,2,300]LEFT[/glow] or [glow=blue,2,300]RIGHT[/glow]

Archived