DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad Legolas likes Dwarves!

Let's be honest, I am a likely target for the mafia tonight.  In the unlikely event that I am not dead in the morning, then I was strongly suggesting that I be considered for findering, copping, feeling, sniffing, scratching, combing, searching, fondering, nuzzling, etc... among the other top suspects.  Somebody needs to keep the points of the game on the surface of this ocean of spam. 

Another point, look for anyone going out of their way to say that they knew the lynch on Al Jenn was a mistake.  Remember, ONLY THE MAFIA KNOW WHO IS NOT MAFIA FOR SURE! 

With that, I await my fate.....hopefully to see you all in the morning.

Can someone remind of when the deadline is?

Well, there goes your cover for being a Vanilla Townie.  Why not just say "HEY EVERYONE! I HAVE A NIGHT ACTION!!"  That was both lazy and foolish. 

You could have scrolled back amidst the sea of spam to find it, but now you have outed yourself as one who has a night action.  Unless you are mafia, you will likely be a target.  If you are alive in the morning, you are likely mafia.

*facepalm*

Guest dragonsworn1991

Mynd your fanatical and rabid posts are smelling of scum.

The ones who protest the loudest have the most to hide.  ;)

That was such a blatant role fishing on Aemon that I am surprised it came from you.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well, I fully expect Mynd to make it until tomorrow and then he will claim healer protection or the mafia must have not targeted him because of fear of said protection. Mynd is most likely the godfather of the mafia if he is scum at all. His over zealous want to be viewed by a finder screams of it.

Well, I fully expect Mynd to make it until tomorrow and then he will claim healer protection or the mafia must have not targeted him because of fear of said protection. Mynd is most likely the godfather of the mafia if he is scum at all. His over zealous want to be viewed by a finder screams of it.

true Mynd is making it sound like a sure thing that he will be killed tonight when he's not it could look bad for him but as you say he is mostlikely godfather and when is investigated will show innocent. if he hasnt been pushing the certinty of his death so hard (and if this theory is right) he could have gone completely unnoticed, that acctually makes me kind of nervous Mynd's tactics seem scummy but if he really has all these mad skills then why is he nearlly blowing his cover as mafia. I'm guess im not all that certain he could be mafia but i do thinks that there might be more going on here then we realize why is he just now being a lot less carefull about hiding his role if he is mafia???

How about "copped" as in "I had a feeling, so I copped him"  ;D

That's even worse! "I copped a feel of him" BWAHAHAHA!!

Agreed - highly suspicious.

In the unlikely event that I am not dead in the morning, then I was strongly suggesting that I be considered for findering, copping, feeling, sniffing, scratching, combing, searching, fondering, nuzzling, etc... among the other top suspects. 

I am eating cereal at the moment!!

*facepalm*

Why would someone see anything scummy in asking?

Its either scummy or naive because it indicates that you have a night action.  Night actions are either night kills or helpful town abilities.  You just put a target on your back.

Some people would just wonder when night is going to end at the latest. Just saying.

WOW! Do you win if you defend EVERYONE in the game at least once?

Wow Mynd, no need to get nasty.

I often ask when night ends because i lose track - and with 42 pages of spam i'd not go looking for it either.

Nobody is getting nasty, and I cannot believe that I am the only one who found that to be irregular. People tend to forget that, with the exception of mason groups, the only way innocents can communicate is in the thread; and the mafia are always reading what we say.  Please remember that.  The mafia are always reading.

I find it interesting that Adella has. yet again, unsolicited, defended yet another player.  Is this a post restriction or is she just now trying to make it look like Ed and Marta were not the only ones she defended?

Archived