DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

Look at the OP it will tell you who had the transfer powers. Sarah in other words.

The final night honestly could have gone in the towns favor. If the bodyguard would have picked Meesh and it came up 100% then we would not be at end game. Not to mention Red knew Rey was up to no good.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That game won't be till March. Hubby has requested I not mod a game till after our big annual camping trip in Feb. So, it will wait. However, if the die shall fall that way my dear good luck. I really liked the having 20 players too. Well, 21, but like that didn't last long. I figured with so many players the game would last longer. My stupid rule saw that it didn't. Won't be doing that again!

Yeah, I agree with Wombat, the inactivity in this game was frustrating. Though that's not a criticism to you, Min, as I don't think that's your fault. Honestly, it may have just been the holidays, I don't know. If I was an innocent, I may have been around less, but since I was mafia and being voted on, I had more of a vested interest to check in, when I could. Go figure when I had no internet access I get lynched :P That was annoying, not getting the chance to defend myself. Which is also why the inactivity was annoying, because that day phase had gone on for like a week, but everyone logged on right before the deadline, saw I had a couple votes, and jumped on me. I don't think anyone actually suspected me much, except maybe for Lavinya.

It was still a great game, though, Min. That's why I was so mad when I died, I wanted to play more :D

No... I didn't modkill the non-voters.  I modkilled the non-talkers.  You had to post at least one game related post per game day.  I know some people like Danya like to not vote at all on day one and sometimes people just don't get on in time to make a educated decision on a vote.  So long as they post something game related I'm cool.

Good game everyone.  I knew something was fishy with Pete. :P  I was still working on my strategy for getting myself lynched when team James went kaplooey.  I'll be starting signups for a game in Shayol ghul by the end of the week so keep your eyes peeled.  It will be movie madness.

great game Min!!!  loved the roles and the chaos, utter brillance :)

oh no Ed, you would have been day lynched for certain had the game not ended.  especailly once i found out your character was the one going around freezing people.  honestly, i thought i made a mistake when i picked to track Ed's night action.  i had forgotten that he took over for Rey, because i'm trying to do a few things at once.  turns out it would have been for the better though

my question is why did that character only just now start freezing peole??  was there some sort of restriction until the first mafia team was killed, or were your targets just blocked those first two nights

on my spread sheet, i suspected Lily, Tiagra, Nae and Duncan.  and Ed and Nae suspects from Day one, but when Ed got nk'd i removed him from my active list

*huggles excel*

just for clarification, i was Alice and had the ability to pervent night actions

1st Night - Pete (found out he veiwed someone but didn't block him)

2nd Niight - Lily who had no night action

3rd Night Ed/Rey - freezing Lavinya and i blocked this

lavinya, did you find me as Alice??  or had someone switched it up on you.  i know i gave a few hints about my character, the whole sad post after Jasper went and then my remarks about you finding Alice :)

i was planning on role revealing today, to pervent myself from gettign lynched via Tynaal's accusations of "lynch red she's scumy" and my find of Ed/Rey freezing people.  i knew swinging a vote on him would have been hard to accomplish, which is why i would have needed to reveal.  i was just counting on Lavinya to have my back.

okay guys i've got some great news.  I'm Modding my first Mafia game finally :)  some of you have already joined, and i can't tell you how excited i am to get started nor how much i appreciate ya'll signign up.

for those of you that don't know.  we have a Mafia game sign up thread on the public board of the Aiel Org link

feel free to sign up, the game is set to start on the 11th (thats next monday), it's Gilligan's Island themed and there is room for atleast 5 more players.  the more the merrier.

again thanks to the people who have already signed up, and look forward to seeing others of you there  ;D

• Club Leader

I know the decision to not modkill non-voters has been made, but I'd like to express my thoughts just the same. I felt pressure to have a vote out there, and then pressure to have some sort of justification for it. I think that made me a more aggressive player. Usually, I chat, joke, poke, and then when I finally have a feeling about someone, or my vote is needed to get a lynch, I vote. I'm usually a late in the day voter. That's my comfort zone. Unless, of course, I'm sure of someone (or fairly sure of my ability to get an innocent lynched, if I'm scum) in which case, I often lead the lynch party. I wasn't really comfortable with this more aggressive style, but I was so afraid of missing a deadline and not having a vote in - anxiety disorder issue. I can't keep stuff in my head, and the more I worry about keeping stuff in my head, the less I can keep in there. So, getting my vote out is the only way I can manage it and be healthy.

I don't want to start things up again, but I'm also going to say that being challenged on that, on doing what I have to to manage my condition, caused a rather large anxiety attack, and caused me to withdraw a bit. I'm just glad I didn't have multiple games at that time. I have multiple difficult situations irl right now, too. I know most of you don't really care, and that's fine, but it's really good for me to be emotionally honest. It helps me cope with my illness and its impact on my life. So, once in a while, especially when things get rough, you'll see a post like this. I usually do them in my Ajah, but so much of this applies to what happened here, you got one. *smile*

Great game everyone!

Yeah I found you Red. I dropped the hint that I knew who you were without giving it away, I felt like you understood. I would have had your back in a reveal! I just didn't want to see you NKd for it. Turns out that made no difference. lol

I was kicking myself for not reading Rey though. I just was getting this feeling, and it was getting stronger and stronger...so I ignore it. I won't next time ;)

Awww, its over?

I really don't have any unique thoughts, I just wanted to *high-five* Lily for emotional honesty (it can be a problem in my life too, Lily. If I may say so, I'm very proud of you for being so open!)

And to thank Min for what an awesome job she did taking my Mafia virginity! It was a good time!

Ummm.. I have never popped a cheery before. Nice! *giggles* Sorry Green remember.

I am glad you had fun Charis Jr.

Like I said it was an idea with the mod killing if you didn't vote. So, I will not do it again that is for sure. It was an experiment that I know didn't work so well. I didn't mean it to be something to torment you all with. I just hate it when you play a game and you can't get enough votes for a lynch because people don't vote. Next game what I will do is if there isn't enough votes for a lynch I will choose from among those who haven't voted for the random mod kill. That was Lily's idea by the way. She is so smart!

What was Lily's idea?  The chosing among the nonvoters?  I've always done that and I think I got it from DPR. :P  If I remember correctly... her rules sounded very similar to mine. :P  I tend to use the same rules each game so I don't forget when writing up a new game.  Barm helped me with them.

At any rate... Rey has a game in signups in Black tower and I have one in signups at Shayol Ghul.  I encourage you all to check both of them out!  Play me in one and obey me in the other. ;)

I'll be gone for two weeks in Feb. so I don't think signing up for a mafia game is a good idea. I promised hubby only one mafia game till the our vacation and I am already signed up for one. Good luck with your games.

Archived