DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

Ha, guess I should've read the dead thread before this one, to see that Nae already knew about what Min said, but at least I provided the quote. XD

Sarah/craftyreader, let's pray I don't have to bring entertainment to outcast island for a LONG time, but if I do, you won't be bored EVAR!!! :P ;D

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, since our day finder isn't perfect, and the other night finder had a one-time only night action, I can see there being a regular 100% night finder.

Though, you could've just said you had a strong feeling he was innocent, and if people kept trying to lynch him, THEN you could've revealed.  Now there are 2 finders out in the open, assuming Charis is telling the truth.  Fun fun.

And I don't know why there is any reason each mafia couldn't have a godfather.  Just saying.

• Club Leader

This is really crazy, but I'm going to do it anyway. I still think Meesh is scummy, but she's obviously not collecting votes today. So [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] for today.

If we're going to get a lynch and avoid a random kill, I'm thinking Wombat at this point. He's got a few votes, and he is in danger of being modkilled anyway. We should probably give Pete the benefit of the doubt, at least long enough to see if Charis' claim is challenged.

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Wombat[/glow]

Current vote count:

Wombat (5): Charis, Duncan, Lavinya, Lily, and Rey

Pete (5): Meesh, Naeann, Rasheta, Tigara, Tynaal

Naeann (1): Pete

Meesh (1): Red

Not voting: Wombat (who has been on-line and hasn't voted)

Okay, have to comment on the Ed, bite me comment. Naeann you are too funny. He is a vamp after all. You want to live forever? *giggles*

Alright, I've mulled it over and I think it's in my and the town's best interest for me to reveal.  Right now Pete has someone vouching for him, so I think swing votes are more likely to go to me.  That would be disastrous for I am Bella.  If you lynch me, both Tynaal and I will die and you will kill two innocents in one lynch.  Tynaal can vouch for me when she's unfrozen.

The odds are admittedly low.  When Tynaal was frozen I thought I might end up having to defend her.  I didn't think this would happen.  Imo Bella would be a bad roleclaim for scum to make when Tynaal has already revealed (I can't think she'll be frozen forever), but I can definitely see why you would have doubts =\

So, if you're innocent as you claim, even though you happened to claim after Ty already used her one post for the Day, and you'd switch off of Pete because of Charis' claim (except that you're the one with the most votes beside him), who DO you think we should vote for?  If Pete's really innocent, we certainly shouldn't try to lynch him, either.

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]wombat[/glow]

In self preservation intrests. Wombat that is an incredibly scummy thing to say. Why reveal when tynaal is frozen? Scared of being ousted as scum?

Well what I want to know is who you are, Pete.  I know Charis claimed you as innocent, and you probably won't end up sharing anyway, and, heck, I might even get voted for saying this, but you could be another godfather too and if you character claim it might help that seem like less of a possibility.

Also, I think my scumdar may be broken lately, and I agree I think Wombat's reveal is badly timed enough that he seems more likely to be scum than Pete.

Still, I don't know....I've been in situations where everything just went wrong for me, or I had bad timing, and looked bad because of it when I wasn't actually a bad guy, and Wombat could be Bella like he says.  And right now, do we risk pulling down 2 innocents with one go?

I think we shouldn't lynch Wombat....if Tynaal is frozen tomorrow then I'd say go for Wombat, unless she vouches for him with her one post.

Bah, I don't know.  Should probably just stop. >.<

Archived