DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, we were brain storming cause she told me my game sucked. *giggles*  Just kidding.

She did just say what she was going to do. Cause well she agreed I was extreme with the mod killing of everyone who didn't vote. I admit it was harsh.

Oh, I forgot to say yesterday...

The night before last, the results of this game gave me a dream/nightmare. ;D  It was intense... :D  Incidentally, though, my dream didn't really follow along with the game too much, because the only one from the game in my dream was Lily, and she was a good guy (like, for real, and she was an important good guy, too).  But the idea of the Volturi, and recruiting people (like Charlie  :'()...that was in there.  *shudders*

I almost died in that dream, but I woke up before I could see if the humans or bad vamps would win. ^^

*gives Rey a kiss back*  Two in one day!  Wow!  It's VERBAL that's supposed to be sucking up to me... :p (not that I mind)

Man.. everyone is leaving in the middle of my new game and therefore can't play. :( I studied the wiki roles and came up with some good ones too. :(

Mafia virginity...... *chuckles*

Ummm.. I have never popped a cheery before. Nice! *giggles* Sorry Green remember.

*blinks*

Has it happened?  Have I died and gone to forum heaven?  O_o

*gives Rey a kiss back*  Two in one day!  Wow!  It's VERBAL that's supposed to be sucking up to me... :p (not that I mind)

Man.. everyone is leaving in the middle of my new game and therefore can't play. :( I studied the wiki roles and came up with some good ones too. :(

:-*

• Club Leader

*snuggles Verb* I've been told that being around me is a little piece of heaven. And when you get me and Min together, yeah, maybe you have......

My advice is to enjoy the ride, darlin' Oh, and come see us in our Ajah sometime.  ;) We have closets, you know.

I have no qualms at kissing every female in the house  ;D

So one for Lily  :-*

One for Min  :-*

One for Meesh  :-*

Another for Nae  :-*

And one for Verbal  :-*  ;D

• Club Leader

Would that be why you spend so much time in the Green Ajah, Boopsy? *smacks kisses on Ed, Boopsy, Tigara, and Charis. Goes back for seconds from Ed* You're right. Maybe not better than Rey, but you definitely got something there.

Archived