DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

OMGUS [glow=red,2,300]Nae[/glow].  ::) I made a typo, sorry. But anyways I don't want to get modkilled so I am voting for you. OMGUS is just a good as reason as any the way things are looking at this time. I have nothing to go on, except for maybe a possible gambit going on between Lily and Meesh, but if Rey's viewings were 100% then that theory is blown out of the water.

but if Rey's viewings were 100% then that theory is blown out of the water.

I am in no way saying they are. I have and am constantly reminding people of the accuracy of my readings: either 100% or 50% down to a coin toss.

I'm also thankful to the healer whos been presumably saving my butt every night. Thanks whoever you are  :-*

No one's voted for Lily, have they?  Can we get a vote count, I'm too lazy to go back and count right now. >.<

Honestly, even though Rey's had a finding of Lily, she's the one who's acting most suspicious, with the exception of Pete.  I doubt anyone else will go with my vote, but it's not a personal vendetta, so I don't feel the slightest bit guilty voting for [glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow].  I have nothing else to go on at all compared to this.

Vote Count for those not keeping track.

Lily (1): Meesh

Meesh (1): Lily

Naeann (1): Pete

Pete (1): Naeann

Wombat (1): Rey

Not Voting: Charis Jr., Duncan, Lavinya, Rasheta, Red, Tigara, Tynaal, and Wombat.

Day ends Sunday night at 7PM MST.

There are now 13 players left in the game. OP has been updated. It takes 7 people to lynch.

Those not voting get a grizzly death scene courtesy of the Mod God.

I was actually suspicious of a Kivam gambit too despite Lily already having tried one to less than stellar results but if I understand Rey correctly, overall his viewings are 75% correct so his viewing reduces the likelihood of that.  I'm still watching all of you though.  Even Rey <3  As for the vote Rey, I understand.  I normally wouldn't like voting randomly on day 3, but since non-voters get modkilled and the deadline is in just over 24 hours, I understand why you would want to do it =\  Personally, I think I'll probably be casting my vote tonight whether or not I have any strong suspicions.

To answer the question about Tynaal being frozen. She will not be mod killed for not voting. She also gets one post during the day. She is probably waiting till closer to the end.

I hate typos and yes I can edit, I am the Mod God!!! *wicked laughter*

Well, they have more then 24 hours. We will see. I will end day at the same time, but will see if people have been on or not. If they have logged on to DM then they are wolf bait if not I will spare them.

Edit: I just sent PM's to those who have not voted so far. So, they should at least get them in an e-mail. Well, granted they check them. I know Duncan hasn't been on at all. He is working a lot and has been spending all his off time with his new girlfriend. Son of mine or not I will mod kill him if need be.

• Club Leader

Vote count:

Meesh (2) – Lily, Red

Wombat (2) – Rey, Lavinya

Dragon (1) – Naeann

Naeann (1) – Dragon

Lily (1) - Meesh

Not voting yet: Charis, Rasheta, Wombat, Tigara, Tynaal, Duncan

Here you go, Lavinya. Better? *smile* I'll poke her and make sure she's got it.

Sorry, Lavinya! I was looking at my list of those who hadn't voted. I thought I checked the rest of the pages, and well I missed it. I have you on the list along with the rest of the votes that were made.

How are you posting if you are frozen?

I'm trying to find the quote but as I just woke up I think I missed it...but Min said Tynaal was given one post to use while she was frozen.

Went back and checked one more time, and what do you know, it was at the top of the previous page. ::) I am so out of it. >.<

To answer the question about Tynaal being frozen. She will not be mod killed for not voting. She also gets one post during the day. She is probably waiting till closer to the end.

Oh yeah, and I believe Pete has 4 votes now, so I'm going to [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] Lily and [glow=red,2,300]vote Pete[/glow] as that's where I was originally planning on placing my vote and that puts Pete at L-2.

Archived