DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

I don't really have a strong feeling about anyone, and I do want to be working towards a majority, so I'll [glow=red,2,300]vote Lavinya[/glow] as well. It still feels like a Day One random vote, almost. I hope we have more to go on tomorrow.

[glow=red,2,300]vote Lavinya[/glow]

For the same reasons

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the first 8 pages of the thread but got bored/tired for the time being.  Saw enough to make me [glow=red,2,300]vote Lavinya[/glow], though.  Not that she's acted exceptionally scummy, but she has acted a little questionably and I do want to make sure I get a vote in before the deadline, since I'm not sure how often or even if I'll be able to be on before then.

I think Pete is pinging me a little more than anyone else, but again, deadline calls and my vote is answering.

Vote Count:

Alanna (4): Lavinya, Pete, Rey, Wombat

Lavinya ( 5) : Alanna, Lily, Meesh, Red, Tynaal

Pete (1): Naeann

Lily (1): Tigara

Not voting yet: Charis Jr, Duncan, Rasheta, and Sarah/Craftyreader

Deadline is 25 hours and 10 minutes away. Those not voting will be mod killed no matter their role. It takes 8 for a majority vote. If no majority is reached the mod will use a random generator to determine who is lynched.

Looks like people enjoy killing me when I'm not available to defend myself. Well, I'll keep this short, since no one ever believes what I tell them anyway. Honestly people, I have yet to be scum and still everyone votes me.

I am Angela. A human, I think. I don't know the books so I hope my memory is correct, I looked her up on that wiki. I am innocent, with a one off role which I haven't used yet, and likely never will now, sorry townies. Because 1, I'm pretty sure you'll lynch me, and if you don't I'm a good target for a NK. Though yes, my role is for one night only and then I have nothing.

*shrugs* Do what you will. I'm still voting for [glow=red,2,300]Alanna[/glow] because she is scum.

make that (8) Lavinya

vote [glow=red,2,300]Lavinya[/glow]

hehe *runs back off to work*

sorry all i haven't been home much with work... i think this is my first and last Mafia game... cause of work, and school.

i'll try and be on more coming into my day off... but i have people coming over so yeah...

Well...I don't know what I do to make people think I'm scummy. I'm really sorry I didn't use my find night one, but I wanted to save it until I had a better suspicion. I didn't think I would be the next target. I must say, I do wonder about the people who have voted for me AFTER I revealed. And still, no one gives a reason. No one even thinks twice. I'd be looking close at the people voting for me, remaining townies. Look at the ones who voted after my real and with no reasons whatsoever. There you'll find your mafia methinks.

Looks like people enjoy killing me when I'm not available to defend myself. Well, I'll keep this short, since no one ever believes what I tell them anyway. Honestly people, I have yet to be scum and still everyone votes me.

I am Angela. A human, I think. I don't know the books so I hope my memory is correct, I looked her up on that wiki. I am innocent, with a one off role which I haven't used yet, and likely never will now, sorry townies. Because 1, I'm pretty sure you'll lynch me, and if you don't I'm a good target for a NK. Though yes, my role is for one night only and then I have nothing.

*shrugs* Do what you will. I'm still voting for [glow=red,2,300]Alanna[/glow] because she is scum.

WHy should she of all people choose Angela as her Role Claim?? I think she's Legit

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Vote Alanna[/glow]

Lavinya, to answer your question, a few of your posts seemed scummy during the first day; as did Ed's.  infact i have a spread sheet so i can keep track of this game due to the sheer number of players.  you and ed were the only two people i even remotely suspected during day 1

boopsy's role reveal was my reason for voting for Alanna the first day and that turned out to be a mafia tactic. which makes me regret falling for it and i wouldn't she that her lack of reveal points to her being scum either.  even so, your reveal makes me second guess voting for you, but you are still on my suspect list Lavinya

[glow=green,2,300]unvote[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]Alanna[/glow]

btw i hope Charis gets on her and votes, or else she will be mod killed as well  :-\

Deadline

Monday around 4 PM MST

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Alanna (8): Lavinya,  Rey, Wombat, Naeann, Rasheta, Tigara, Tynaal, Red

Lavinya (6): Alanna, Lily, Meesh, Pete, Sarah, Duncan

Not voting yet: Charis

And we are tied 7/7

Lavinya (7) – Red, Alanna, Lily, Tynaal, Meesh, Dragon, Craftyreader

Alanna (7) – Lavinya, Rey, Wombat, Lavinya, Naeann, Rasheta, Tigara

Oops...Lavinya got added twice, but with Tynaal and Red changing votes, this is the tally:

Alanna -  Rasheta,Naeann,Lavinya, Wombat,Reyoru, Tigara, Tynaal,Red

Lavinya - Dragon, Mmeesh,Lily,Alanna,Sarah,Duncan

Charis not voting, yet

Lavinya,  my reasoning was this.  The first day I believed Boopsy and was proven wrong.  You both claim innocence, so I did a coin flip.

Archived