DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Pete, I don't think so, unless they have someone more experienced coaching them. You, maybe?  ;D

Of course Lily, see the expertly used deflection by Alanna. That is all me  ::)

Alanna it is just a suggestion, nothing should be equated out of the problem. In Nae's post about everyone being mafia, was humorous, but remember to note bene, and remember that anyone could be mafia, any argument could be a gambit, or a distancing ploy, if you are cautious and equate for everything the less careless errors you will make.

• Club Leader

Pete, darling, with you, anything is possible.  :P Remember my first game? I believed you weren't using a ploy because it would have been too obvious for you, and low and behold, guess what? I've learned since then, buddy.  ;)

But, seriously, you aren't on my scumdar yet. Just picking on you.

Oh look, we got two! And look, one of them was one I helped start randomly. Win! :P

And yes, no one's going to claim to be Edward unless they were actually Edward, he's far too obvious. If you were going to fake claim, you'd be Alice or something. Cuz honestly, who wouldn't want to be Alice? ;D

But I,, too am lost as to who to vote for. Alanna's not really pinging my raydar, but no one else is really any closer. So for now, [glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow]

*continues watching whilst I hack to death* :-\

[glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow] is being faaaaaaaaar too helpful and stuffs.  He is also taking EVERY SINGLE  THING I say about helping stuff in the game just the next tiny step forward in explaining it.  EVERY TIME. 

Oh look, we got two! And look, one of them was one I helped start randomly. Win! :P

And yes, no one's going to claim to be Edward unless they were actually Edward, he's far too obvious. If you were going to fake claim, you'd be Alice or something. Cuz honestly, who wouldn't want to be Alice? ;D

But I,, too am lost as to who to vote for. Alanna's not really pinging my raydar, but no one else is really any closer. So for now, [glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow]

*continues watching whilst I hack to death* :-\

I would want to be Alice >.>

She's just like me.. Small and annoying :D

Guest dragonsworn1991

AlicE is my favorite character.

Lol I nver thought I would be accused for being helpful.

And was I furhering your logic when i grilled tynaal for revealing she was EC? Nae I further logic I agree with and I like, your logic is alays sound and makes sense so I add a little of my own. And for the record I grilled tynaal so shE would learn fom revealing early. And plus I want to havE a little fun and see peoples reactions from unexpected posts. That's when you catch the most inconsistties when people are on tilt.

Too true...  People have probably been busy, though.  What with Christmas and other holidays...

I think I'm going to reread the thread soon here, since I have nothing better to do and since I haven't been paying as much attention to this game as I should be. >.<

Got to contribute; everyone who contributes to the game helps in some way.

I need to reread, too. I will probably be casting my vote tonight or maybe tomorrow morning, as I am going to visit my grandparents for the next few days and I don't know how often I can be online. For which I apologize; I didn't know I'd be going out of town until this morning. My parents always do this, and then they act like they told me a long time ago. It's so annoying.

Okay, went back and reread, didn't get much. But here are my thoughts, some things that stuck out to me as a little weird.

Charis voted for Jade shortly after Boopsy did, and she openly admitted to bandwagoning that. She emphasized her newbieness in doing this, and maybe it was just a newbie thing, but, could be a ploy to seem innocent. She also voted for me later, even though I had 2 votes and Boopsy had 5. And it was getting down to the wire for a lynch. So it's almost like she was trying not to vote for Boopsy.

Craftyreader makes me a bit suspicious for the same reason; she claimed to vote for me in order to avoid a random modkill...yet again, Boopsy had more votes than me. Just seems suspicious, considering Boopsy flipped mafia. Then again, if Cairos were still alive, I'd probably be suspicious of him for the same reason. And he turned out innocent. Still, seeing as Boopsy was mafia and was the most reasonable to vote for at the time, with the deadline coming up and he having the most votes, it seems likely someone who voted for me then was mafia.

I hope I don't sound too OMGUS-like LOL. It just happened the votes were for me haha.

So, thoughts? I want to think on it more and see what anyone else has to say before I vote. Turns out I'm not leaving until noon tomorrow, so I should be able to get on and vote in the morning.

Just an FYI my niece has decided to come into town on Monday about the time I get off work. So, I might we a little late ending day two. I though she was coming earlier, but she changed her mind. I don't know how soon I will be able to get here and count the votes and end the day. Don't panic if I am late.

Please try to vote by 3PM MST anyway. That way I can count the votes, end the day and then you all can move on to the lovely night where there is always more death and mayhem.

Guest dragonsworn1991

So Lily, Lavinya and Alanna all have one vote along with myself.

Discounting myself from that list, being completely random I have chosen [glow=red,2,300]Alanna[/glow]so I don't get modkilled, and we need a majority and with the lack of activity during holidays I am not to sure if we are going to get it.

• Club Leader

This is the vote count that I've got so far. I honestly have no idea who to vote for yet, but I will by the deadline, Sis.

Lavinya (1) – Red

Lily (1) – Tigara

Pete (1) – Naeann

Alanna (2) - Lavinya, Dragon

Love you bunches, and even more after today, if that's possible.  :-*

Discounting myself from that list, being completely random I have chosen [glow=red,2,300]Alanna[/glow]so I don't get modkilled, and we need a majority and with the lack of activity during holidays I am not to sure if we are going to get it.

Okay I might not play with Pete often but till now he seems like a person that wont just vote randomly >.>

So right now its Pete or Alanna for me ( Alanna cause she's the most voted on and we need a majority)

Argh, I was afraid this would happen. No one's been around, and now we need a majority fast, so everyone will jump on me. Well, for what it's worth, I will say that I'm innocent, so, please don't vote for me :D

We do need a majority, though. I am voting [glow=red,2,300]Lavinya[/glow]. During my reread, some of the things she said stuck out to me, but since I already had a gut feeling about her, I wasn't sure if I was just making them up. But she's already got a vote on, so I'm going with her.

Anyway, hopefully I will be able to get on later today or tomorrow morning before the deadline to see how things are going.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Okay I might not play with Pete often but till now he seems like a person that wont just vote randomly >.>

So right now its Pete or Alanna for me ( Alanna cause she's the most voted on and we need a majority)

Well sometimes I do when I have nothing to go on, and in this game since we are getting close to the deadline, I wanted to vote so I wouldn't get modkilled, and we need a majority so we can get information from a lynch. No lynch = no information = bad

• Club Leader

I don't really have a strong feeling about anyone, and I do want to be working towards a majority, so I'll [glow=red,2,300]vote Lavinya[/glow] as well. It still feels like a Day One random vote, almost. I hope we have more to go on tomorrow.

Archived